Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Personally, I really like Origins Perfect World- nothing I have sampled is the same, but you do need the skin gurardian and the mosituriser to really get the benefits I think. I can't normally afford it, but they do reduce their gift-sets ocassionally.

I love Lush too, but think its more the whole culture rather then just the products! But I do really rate the fact they are natural or as natural as they can be- I worry about what I put on my skin and could do without the constant niggle at the back of my head saying "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." I just get worried when I think about all the new illnesses and allergies that we have now that didn't exist 150 years ago when man-made products were just not so well used. It does make me wonder.

Aveda also make natural based products, but I've never tried any of thier skin care stuff, only the hair care.

But that still doesn't stop me buying them- only I do try to stick to a more plant-based natural formula wherever possible, if it can do a similar job, I'm sold!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
i like MyChelle more and more. I like her philosophy and her products. The Ultra Hydrating Hyaluronic Serum makes my skin soft and glowing.
MyChelle Dermaceuticals, LLC - Company
Vitacost.com offers 32% discounts.

Another company I like is Lotioncrafter.
Premium ingredients at less than premium prices... Lotioncrafter :: All Products
OMG! Just look at all the great stuff you can get so cheap! I'm waiting for the Sesaflash skin tightener and the Ultra-fine l-ascorbic acid crystals.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Let me add to the list going here.

Skinactives is a fav of mine-

For my DIY stuff I order from a few places skinactives, GOW, makingcosmetics, bulkactives just to add to the fawnies list-
I also use lotioncrafters

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I like skinactives' products...some of them...but the customer service sucks. I have heard horror stories. Plus if you are a poster on her board, you can't say anything negative about her products or BAM! your account gets deleted. So no, I don't really like giving her my business unless I can't find something anywhere else. Not a nice person.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
153 Posts
I like;

Aloette- facial skin care
Aveda - hair care
Badger - lip balm is da BOMB & skin care
Dead Sea Premier - salt scrubs, facial masks & moisturizers
DermaMed - hair, face & body
The Green Beaver Co. - skin care
Young & Pure - hair care

I also love pure, unrefined shea butter as an all-over body moisturizer & lip balm. I got some at the Ex in Toronto from a distributor called Karique, but it was $30-$40 for a small jar! I need to find a better deal - did someone say they bought a 5kg of it online?!?

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
I like skinactives' products...some of them...but the customer service sucks. I have heard horror stories. Plus if you are a poster on her board, you can't say anything negative about her products or BAM! your account gets deleted. So no, I don't really like giving her my business unless I can't find something anywhere else. Not a nice person.
WOW! Really? That is a shame. I have always had great support/service. Knock on wood-
Plus, I really like their stuff. No everything, but most. I even returned a product that I almost completely used up and got a complete return. No questions asked.

But really now, who would want anyone to go on their site and bash their products? I know I wouldn't if I had my own line of stuff. Maybe constructive criticism but not just product bashing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts