Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey every1.. i will be trying out the likas papaya soap.. as recommended by ondine (Thank u).. waiting for it to be delivered. GOD the shipping charge is sky high!!. how do i post a pic up?. i want to do a before an after for you guys!!. i will be using it on my whole body but as to seeing results i will be concentrating on the scars i have on my stomach due to laser treatment a.. fingers cross they fade!!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
You got nabbed with a high shipping charge? Where do you order from? I get mine from Yollie's in the USA (I'm in Canada) & I chose them because of the low shipping cost. Credit for the Likas has to go to Jose who clued us into it months ago. It worked really well for his uneven complexion but on most skins it is a gentle & excellent cleanser & exfoliant. I'd love to see a before & after.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Go to yr profile & follow the instructions there.

As or Yollie's & shipping, check out what shipping costs are for this soap on Ebay: many vendors there are selling the soap cheaply (like Yollie's prices) but fleecing people with exhorbitant shipping costs. If I find somewhere with lower shipping/product prices that Yollie's, I'll post a link.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I got mine within a week. If they're restocking, it may take longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts