Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
It says it's all peptides......maybe one of the experts will chime in. I'm thinking of trying it. Kind of spendy...but I like Lifecell and it's about the same price with the coupon code.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I really think you should do a round of search on the web before purchasing and using this product. There seems to be a lot of negative reviews about it and I personally dont think the company is credible enough from what I have found out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You are right Janet. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to stick to my Lifecell for now. But after seeing some of the homebrew experts on here....I may just start dabbling with some of my own recipes. This sight has some great information and knowledge on it. I'm glad that I found it

·
Registered
62 Posts
You are right Janet. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to stick to my Lifecell for now. But after seeing some of the homebrew experts on here....I may just start dabbling with some of my own recipes. This sight has some great information and knowledge on it. I'm glad that I found it
I'm glad you dint use that product. Home remedies are always good. But make sure that the ingredients you use (both in home made recipes and the skin care products you use) suit your skin type and help your skin condition.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Prototype 37-c is a scam operation. I made a post about an article I read yesterday on another site, but I think they deleted it because I included a link.

·
Registered
139 Posts
yes, it is a scam indeed. they use fake review sites to promote thier own product. stay away i'd say.

·
Registered
19 Posts
wow the ingredient list is shockingly awesome with 99percent peptides which most creams are less than 25-50 percent at the highest....shocked by the responses i saw.So no one has actually used the product? I always look at the ingredients over advertising and marketing because those are the facts and then i look for someone that has actually used it that does not work for the company. I guess i will keep looking for someone that has used it. i am having issues with my neck losing the elasticity hence only 48 and slim but it has the crepy sagging all of a sudden this year coming on and would love something to tighten that up...thought about matrixyl 3000 off of ebay where you can buy it in large bottle for so much less....anyone else has any thoughts or success ...it is hard to hide the neck unless you wear turtlenecks year around which is my favorite season but.....would love some advice

·
Registered
139 Posts
Their ingredients look good, but just read around the web, they have a bad rap and appear to be run from a dorm room in Utah.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just posted how I had used it and was disappointed; however, I got my refund promptly.
It is not a cream, it is more consistent with water.
The one totally curious thing about the Protype
was that if any little drop spilled on the dresser, the droplet would still be there hours later..I thought that was quite odd.
Again for the money, I wanted more and will still keep shopping.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just posted how I had used it and was disappointed; however, I got my refund promptly.
It is not a cream, it is more consistent with water.
The one totally curious thing about the Protype
was that if any little drop spilled on the dresser, the droplet would still be there hours later..I thought that was quite odd.
Again for the money, I wanted more and will still keep shopping.
Hi there! I'm new to this site but, saw your post and have ordered the same product and am looking to get my money back. How did you go about getting your refund? Please let me know as I'd like to get my money back! Thanks!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I believe the same company also makes this product, which I read about over on another skin care blog. Prevera Scam. Be very careful folks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently bought some, used one bottle and saw no difference. I contacted the company about getting a refund and they would not refund everything I sent back. I feel this was somewhat of a scam and would definitely not recommend this product.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts