Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
WOW! This is eye opening...I just wish I could find away to get rid of all my stresses, I have soooo many. My sister does too and she is in total denial about her problems, she is a year younger that me but looks ten years older (she does not look after her skin either.)

·
Registered
713 Posts
OMG! I love the last suggestion but I don't have anyone interested in me!!!!!! I'm doing the facial yoga, I'm taking supplements and have had many hours of therapy. I still like the last idea the best!

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Kitskid. Yoga might help if you don't want to take supplements or go into therapy!

Also sex.
Oh no fawnie!! Did you say the S word??!! Remember, our golden rule?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
ZOMG Peri! I can't choke down any more supplements!!

But I do agree there is a connection between the psyche and the skin. "Put on a happy face!" is good advice - when you at least try to do things to lift your spirits you feel better and look better.

Good post!
You know--I AGREE! Have you never seen some of these really "lived in" people who have tanned so much that they are pruned by 30? I saw a girl the other day who was Argentine and she was with her mother who looked like she had MUCH better skin than her and she was on a mobile phone (which is how I knew from her accent in Spanish and her conversation that she was Argentine/with mother). Anyway she had deep leathery wrinkles, especially on her arms and oddly she was so happy and smiling that she did not look half as bad as she should have!

So yes, while psyche has something to do with the beauty from inside out, I also think being happy makes bad skin look better. Another example is people who smile a lot despite wrinkles--look happier, younger, more welcoming than people who do not smile--with or without wrinkles!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts