Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Have you guys heard of this facial mask from Pure Tree. I'm interested to sell this product from Korea. Wondering about the feedbacks of this product. I have personally used it I think is not bad.

Feedback anyone?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Welcome Carol, I don't know this product. Are you a aesthetician? I'm asking because you want to sell this product. Do you know what are the ingredients?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi MariePop

Great to hear from you! I am not an aesthetician. I have used this mask before and find that is a great product. Was wondering whether others share the same opinion too!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have never heard of it... Do you have pictures or ingredients etc?? that would be great!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dear all,

Thanks for your reply, I'm in the midst of compiling those photos... gimme some time will get back to you soon!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hi carol and welcome, never heard of this product, is it expensive too import! Sound good though if it works for ya, what is it meant to do for the skin?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dear all,
It has been awhile since I joined the chat room. Finally the pure tree facial masks has been brought in. It came in last month. One of the gel mask is selling like hot cakes... but I still don't hv enuff post to link the website...

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just googled it and there are several types of 'pure tree facial masks' if you just type in the name it's the first one that comes up!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi,

Thanks for showing some interest on this product. I have done up a blog for this product. After viewing it, u can let me know which type u are interested in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts