Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone i am new to skin talk i have learned so much from this community. I am trying to lightening my skin just a few shades i bought from one web site but the lady was nasty and rude now i dont trust her or her product, i am going to see my dermatologist because after using the product from the rude lady it causes my face to swell leaving me with bags under my eyes any secret to remove bags under eyes also this product was very expensive i spent $3000 in two months thank you guys purr heart.

·
Registered
41 Posts
If I was trying to sell a $3,000 product that made people all puffy, I'd be rude and nasty too.
haha

Welcome.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi Purr Heart, sorry to hear about that let let down. That was pretty nasty. I really don't have an answer to the puffy eye quandrum except for the old stand-bys, slices of cucumber, tea bags or cold spoons. As for the skin lightening, well I have those nasty freckles and age spots. I started last month using a cream by Barielle to lighten these areas and it is working (albeit slowly!) I barely have freckles and the age spots are much less noticeable. Hope this helps you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just started using tally young cosmetics to lighten my skin is there anyone outhere that is using this product also?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi Purr heart, myself I've never heard of this product but maybe someone else has. Have you looked for reviews on makeupalley.com ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts