Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 20 of 5619 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
i used the carrot lotion+serum for quiet a long time and it gave me a really nice complexion
Hi alima have read the link DB posted but would be interested to know more about your experience with this product, so did it actually lighten you in shades or just gave you a nice bright complexion? how long did you use it for? which carrot lotion and serum? Thanks

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Yes, it will lightening you in shades it just takes a bit longer to see the effects. For faster results add 2 serums. It will give you a warm creamy undertone and very moisturising.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Hi alima have read the link DB posted but would be interested to know more about your experience with this product, so did it actually lighten you in shades or just gave you a nice bright complexion? how long did you use it for? which carrot lotion and serum? Thanks
it did lighten me in shades but for that you have to use 2 serums for a body lotion and i used the harmonie reparateur for 5 years

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yes, it will lightening you in shades it just takes a bit longer to see the effects. For faster results add 2 serums. It will give you a warm creamy undertone and very moisturising.
I agree with you pink floss and alima.
I like the qei + harmonie reparateur,I was using one serum,the lotion and gels from cosmo-black to maintain.
We love to change but I always come back to this one.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I agree with you pink floss and alima. I like the qei + harmonie reparateur,I was using one serum,the lotion and gels from cosmo-black to maintain. We love to change but I always come back to this one.
Yup, I always go back to this range too, I know the old thread reviewed this product not to work. I guess people didn't use it long enough to see results and didn't use it the right way ie adding serums...I would sometimes add carotein serum or maxi white serum to mine to give it a kick. Cosmo-black range too works, I remember using sure white lotion expecting it to be crap, but it gave me a really smooth glowy skin....love the texture of this lotion.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Was wondering why the qei+ range doesn't get discussed much on here if its a good product and the old thread didn't have many positive reviews so thank you all for sharing your experiences. So best way is to use it with the serums. How many shades max can you get and no dark hands, feet, knuckles like hq products? And does it work on dark skin?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Was wondering why the qei+ range doesn't get discussed much on here if its a good product and the old thread didn't have many positive reviews so thank you all for sharing your experiences. So best way is to use it with the serums. How many shades max can you get and no dark hands, feet, knuckles like hq products? And does it work on dark skin?
You can get like 3 shades and depending on what you have been using before. If your skin is so use to high HQ or steroids...it will probably darken you first or even break you out...don't let that deter you. No dark hands and feet for me.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
You can get like 3 shades and depending on what you have been using before. If your skin is so use to high HQ or steroids...it will probably darken you first or even break you out...don't let that deter you. No dark hands and feet for me.
i so agree with what Pink said if your skin is used to strong products then you will find qei+ not effective because that's why happened to a lot of ppl I know

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
i so agree with what Pink said if your skin is used to strong products then you will find qei+ not effective because that's why happened to a lot of ppl I know
True alima, they always want to turn back to whatever they were using before.

1 - 20 of 5619 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.