Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was recently reading some posts (ageless if you dare forum) and I have read quite a few posts from women complaining that they actually look worse after the exercises. One woman in particular posted her before and after pictures...she was upset because her after pic's looked worse than her before pictures. In all honesty her wrinkles were def. more pronounced. Does it get worse before it gets better???? I would of posted her picture, but I wasn't sure if I should do that.....I know many of you do this program, (Fawnie I would love to hear your thoughts on this) please feel free to post any info on this topic....Thank you in advance.....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please dont be sorry...I love to learn new things.....I am also very open to new ideas and suggestions, I also appreciate the fact that you take the time to respond to my posts. Yes I did see the video, I was rather fascinated by her techniques. I did not actually try all of them, but I think I will go back and watch again. I was just afraid of creating wrinkles where I don't have them now. This particular women had folds near her nose and mouth, they became much more pronounced after doing the exercises, that is what scared me. But I hear everything you are saying. Thank you again Fawnie.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts