Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question is for Ondine or GoddessOfEarth I am new to the forum but I have been reading and doing my research as often as I can. I am the color of Tony from girlfriends and would like to get to around Meagan Goods color. I would appreciate any response I get from anyone on the bored. I am desperate to try and get two to three shades lighter within a three week timeframe. I dont want to burn my skin off lol! But I want to be realistic would you recommend compounding HQ @ 10% or 20% and how many times per day would I be using this? Last question promise lol! Would it be better to compound it with Eucerin or DG? I know the Eucerin has some DG in it but would it work faster using this alone sorry for the long post

·
Registered
670 Posts
Two or three shades lighter that fast?!
It can be done, but you'd regret it. You'd, more than likely, have to use harmful products.

·
Registered
670 Posts
What I'm thinking of is extra dangerous. Obviously, I'm not going to mention it.

It's going to take time to get to those results.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the response guys! I dont want blotchy skin or to use harmful products. I will just use the HQ regimen. I will let you know what happens

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Why the rush? Better to put safety first, NOT shock the crap out of your skin & have control over the process (& understand it too!). A good idea is to lighten & blend in the darker areas first then you have an even canvas if you decide to lighten overall. This diminishes tell-tale blotchiness. One of the worst cases of this I've ever seen was on LilKim. She looks like a patchwork quilt! Her face is a raw pinky white BUT her legs are still black. Her hands are beige but with dark brown knuckles. Speed lightening is hard to control & most often leads to unwieldy results.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I dont want that....she looks a hot mess!!!! If I can get the compound thing going I will use the HQ and Eucerin! I am going to the award show and wanted to look my best but safety is way more important to me

·
Registered
670 Posts
Smart women! Some people don't listen!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts