Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made it a decent length of time w/out asking a stupid question (not really) but I'm curious... for skin lightening are most of you guys using just RA and HQ or wat?
and if so, do you use that on your whole body? one tube of the stuff lasted like 4 days, + 6 months to see results, that's at least a million dollars. Is there like a full body, affordable lightener out there.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
I have been using RA/HQ to get rid of my hyperpigmentation for a while now and it is working steadily. I only use it on my hyperpigmented area and of course I use the Retin-A everynight on my face and neck. One tube of Retin-A 0.1% gel lasts be roughly 3 months and since ADC has the best prices out there its 3 dollars out of my pocket for 3 months thats 1 dollar per month SWEEET!. I am also using Triluma to finally get rid of the stubborn pigmentation and its suits my skin so I'll stick with it. If you are doing the whole body it depends on how tall you are, LaDonna did her whole body and she didnt spend that much if I recall, remember you could only use a PEA sized amount of it on ALL areas of the body, so try to spread as little as possible of the Retin-A and HQ and get those sunscreen for less and you should be good.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts