Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are two photos of my eyes. One taken of course before trying Rapid Lash. I have on mascara in both. As you can see puny nothing lashes before. Non existent then the after WOW. My 10 year old daughter and husband both swear my eyes are slightly lighter. I can see my pupil more clearly now. If it is changes my eye color I honestly do not have a problem with it as I would love to have lighter eyes be it brown, green or blue. The photo on the left before before was taken Jan of this year the after today 7 Sept. Now if the crow's feet would just go away!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
forgot to say you may also notice a difference in my brows. They are darker and as you can see some crazy new wild hairs
I need to go find the tweezers now. Never had that problem before.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
WOW! Congratulations: your eyes look bigger, brighter & more youthful in photo 2 & look at those lashes & brows! How much time elapsed between the 2 photos? The lashes in photo 2 are visible even w/o enlarging the photo. Did you notice that your eyebrows are darker too? Thanks for sharing the results! I've found that results continue to improve month after month even after the initial 16 wks they claim give you yr final results! My esthetician (who actually measured with some tool & a lit magnifying l glass) says my lashes are 4x thicker & 2x as long as they were & that there are >2x as many of them! Have you observed a nice C-shaped curl happening yet? This is a bonus for many women. On Asian eyes, many women's lashes were super-fine, straight & pointed almost downwards. The C curl opens the eye & gives it an alert look. I ask because in photo 2, your eyes appear more open. I don't know if you just happened to be wearing a different facial expression or holding the camera on a different angle or that the C-curl effect was showing. Watch for it: when you lose a lash to natural shedding, check it out for an increased curl. Some of mine are almost curled onto O's!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yes the curl was the FIRST thing I noticed just about 10 days after using it. I have been using it 8 weeks now. So that is the difference between the photos. The first photo was taken in Jan before I really started some serious work on my eyes and skin. Before RA and C serum. I do notice how much larger more open and youthful they are now. It is amazing what longer lashes can do for your face overall. I am a very VERY happy girl finding this site and all you guys have really helped me along the way. Very glad I stumbled in!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Goatlady! They're having a FREE 45 day trial offer where all you pay id approx $7 s&h.

https://www.rapidlash.com/ver3/

45 days is a big supply: & it is even cheaper (with the offer) than Careprost from ADC! I'll post the link elsewhere so others can think about trying it out too. I know Karenannev was curious about lash growth serum...

That C-curl you're seeing now is just the beginning! You're only 1/2 way through the 16 week period. You're going to be over the moon thrilled; I can tell by where you are now. In my Avatar photo, I am not wearing any makeup of any kind. The dark look beneath my eyes is NOT from 'circles' or puffiness but from my lower lashes. I noticed you have more visible bottom ones as well. Soon, you won't need that mascara or the eyeliner either. As for the fine lines, ZAP em with TCA & follow up with RA.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANKS! I can't wait to see how they look in 8 more weeks! I was SHOCKED to say the least when I saw the change after just 10 days. I was thrilled finally yet another product that REALLY works as stated. Working hard on those lines, with RA and TAZ. I am just impatient! I'll check that link out

·
Registered
419 Posts
Here are two photos of my eyes. One taken of course before trying Rapid Lash. I have on mascara in both. As you can see puny nothing lashes before. Non existent then the after WOW. My 10 year old daughter and husband both swear my eyes are slightly lighter. I can see my pupil more clearly now. If it is changes my eye color I honestly do not have a problem with it as I would love to have lighter eyes be it brown, green or blue. The photo on the left before before was taken Jan of this year the after today 7 Sept. Now if the crow's feet would just go away!

Your lashes & brows look great. I purchased Rapid Lash too. I started using it last night so I don't see any difference yet. But after looking at your pics I am optimistic that it can help mine. I am more concerned about my brows because I over plucked them in my younger years and now I can seem to get them to grow
I have to use a pencil, then brow powder all the time! I'm going to use them on my lashes as well so that I can skip the mascara/eye liner as well. Thanks for posting the pictures!!!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your welcome. I always try to do before and after pics to prove to MYSELF something is working, but after just a short 10 days I saw a difference I think you will to. Be careful on the brow area just put it where you want the hair to grow. I think I got a little too wild in some areas.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
wow, Goatlady! This stuff is really working! Yay! The difference between your first and second pic is pretty amazing. This is just great! Thanks for sharing. Your eyes look lovely with your new long and dark eyelashes! Congratulations!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just cannot get over how quickly this works. It is really amazing stuff.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
OMG That is from Rapid Lash after 10 days???? AMAZING!!!! WOW! Congrats!!! Maybe I'll just use my RL in the mornings and my Latisse at night... why not? LOL GL, when did you get your Rapid Lash? I got mine last week, early in the week.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually the photos reflect 8 weeks of use BUT I saw a change in the lashes after 10 days. They started to curl

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Actually the photos reflect 8 weeks of use BUT I saw a change in the lashes after 10 days. They started to curl
Holy Mother of Batman, GL!!!!! That is still AMAZING after just 8 weeks! D*mn!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!! LOL That before and after is incredible!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Honestly I cannot tell you how happy I am. I can say it has changed the way I look at myself for the first time ever. To go for 47 years with no lashes and now have them for what feels like almost overnight it thrilling.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Honestly I cannot tell you how happy I am. I can say it has changed the way I look at myself for the first time ever. To go for 47 years with no lashes and now have them for what feels like almost overnight it thrilling.
I guess so! Mine have always been long-they have just gone BLONDE! I won't dare have them tinted. They are thinner than they were when I was younger also. I'm thrilled for you!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Congrats, goatlady! I've been on careprost for about 8 days now and I definitely already see a BIG difference. My lashes are almost touching my brows now and have a great curl. I'm almost worried that they'll get too long! I have noticed a slight darkening but it's not very significant, hoping they will get darker so I can ditch the mascara/eyeliner.

Ondine, have you been applying the lumigan to your lower lashes? I noticed that the FDA advises to NOT apply latisse to the lower lashes. Have you noticed any weird side effects from doing this? I wonder why they tell people not to put on the lower lashes?

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Congrats, goatlady! I've been on careprost for about 8 days now and I definitely already see a BIG difference. My lashes are almost touching my brows now and have a great curl. I'm almost worried that they'll get too long! I have noticed a slight darkening but it's not very significant, hoping they will get darker so I can ditch the mascara/eyeliner.

Ondine, have you been applying the lumigan to your lower lashes? I noticed that the FDA advises to NOT apply latisse to the lower lashes. Have you noticed any weird side effects from doing this? I wonder why they tell people not to put on the lower lashes?
If you close your eyes and apply the latisse or whatever product you are using, it is going to naturally bleed on the lower lashes. I apply my latisses just before I go to bed. I have noticed a change in the length on my lower lashes as well.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
If you close your eyes and apply the latisse or whatever product you are using, it is going to naturally bleed on the lower lashes. I apply my latisses just before I go to bed. I have noticed a change in the length on my lower lashes as well.
I don't close my eyes when I apply my Latisse. I've been using what's left over on the brush and running that under my lower lashes. Then use the rest of the drop on my eyebrows.
I've read and watched a youtube video of a plastic surgeon talking about a conference and it says you CAN use the Latisse on your lower lashes, but you don't have to. Shrug... It's not dangerous, but I guess ppl see a difference in the lower lashes? I'll see what my results are and if my lower lashes get out of control (they are blonde, but long) I'll cut it back to 2-3 times a week maybe. I just want them to darken some. :/

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I sure did! I have been using it on my lower lashes and for the first time can actually SEE them without mascara. It works I just try not to get it into the eyes.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts