Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using rapidlash for about 5 days and I think i see a difference already. I tried Latisse and it gave me a bad reaction so being the product junkie that i am i figured i'd give another product a shot. It makes my eyes bloodshot and i have heard mixed reviews about how safe it is...anyones thoughts??

·
Registered
713 Posts
I have been using rapidlash for about 5 days and I think i see a difference already. I tried Latisse and it gave me a bad reaction so being the product junkie that i am i figured i'd give another product a shot. It makes my eyes bloodshot and i have heard mixed reviews about how safe it is...anyones thoughts??
Laurensbeautytips I have been using the Rapidlash for 3 days a and I think I see a difference too! My eyes are slightly bloodshot and I wake up with sticky eyes but I remember reading someone else said they got bloodshot eyes and it went away, so here's hoppin'

·
Registered
713 Posts
That's good to hear goatlady you are the one that got me enthused about Rapidlash!!!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I've been using Latisse at night and Rapid Lash in the mornings for 2 weeks. I swear yesterday when I put mascara on my lashes looked longer! I have some that seem to be sticking out in weird angles?? Maybe it's from new little lashes beginning to grow in? I actually bought an eyelash curler to control the wacky ones. I use the curler after I have on my mascara and I'm really careful with it-- don't want to break my lashes! They seem to look somewhat darker to me also, but it might be my imagination. I'll have to look at closeups of pics I took before I began using the products.

·
Registered
419 Posts
This is day 8 using Rapid Lash. My lashes are definitely darker...I already have long lashes and used it to hopefully add volume but didn't see much of that yet. I also used it on my brows....no change there unfortunately but will continue to use and hopefully will see a difference in my brows & lashes.

Did all of you using it see dramatic difference in brows??? Maybe I'm not using enough....

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
8 days is too soon to know, give it more time. I saw some changes at 8 days but you will see more at 8 weeks!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Has anyone compared Rapid Lash side by side with Lumigan/Latisse?
It took me a good 5-6 months to really know for sure that Lumigan was working! They are longer and darker, but not really as lush as I'd hoped for.

I wonder if Rapid Lash would love me more....

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Fawnie that is what amazed me the most about Rapid Lash how quickly I saw the changes. I thought I would have to wait months but saw my lashes changing at 8-10 days. It does have some extras in it.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita, Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Sea Water, Dipotassium, Glycyrrizate, Alcohol Denat (and) Isopropyl Cloprostenate, Octapeptide-2, Copper Tripeptide-1, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide-23, Phenoxyethylene, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
OK add me to the list of RapidLash fans. This is my first week using it and already I'm seeing more length. I got it at Dermstore with $10 off, but as the goat says, it's also at Bed Bath & Beyond in the hair and beauty products section.....look for those BB&B 20% off coupons!!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
419 Posts
OK add me to the list of RapidLash fans. This is my first week using it and already I'm seeing more length. I got it at Dermstore with $10 off, but as the goat says, it's also at Bed Bath & Beyond in the hair and beauty products section.....look for those BB&B 20% off coupons!!!
Been using for a little over a month and my lashes look great.....and I'm starting to see new hair growth on my brows as well. Not a dramatic difference but a difference nevertheless! Definitely a fan of Rapid Lash!!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Toni,
I've been using ADC Lumigan (not careprost) since March of this year and limping along....it took me a good 4 months. Rapid Lash seems to be making them grow by leaps and bounds now. My lashes keep smearing my sunglasses...grrrr!!! No doubt the pre-treatment with the Lumigan helped.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yay Rapidlash...my eyelashes and eyebrows have not darkened at all, but I am okay with that so long as I have lashes and brows!!!

PS: I am very fair skinned with blonde brows and lashes, maybe that's why...

·
Registered
419 Posts
Toni,
I've been using ADC Lumigan (not careprost) since March of this year and limping along....it took me a good 4 months. Rapid Lash seems to be making them grow by leaps and bounds now. My lashes keep smearing my sunglasses...grrrr!!! No doubt the pre-treatment with the Lumigan helped.
Glad it's working for you Fawnie....working for me as well. And my brows look so much better.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Yay Rapidlash...my eyelashes and eyebrows have not darkened at all, but I am okay with that so long as I have lashes and brows!!!

PS: I am very fair skinned with blonde brows and lashes, maybe that's why...
Kitskid,

I haven't had any darkening either....my brows are light as well. I am seeing new growth in my brows which is great. My lashes are very long and healthy!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have been using rapidlash for a while now and it is my new best friend!!! My eyelashes are dramatically longer ! I love it ! I recommend it to everyone !!!! It is addicting !!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Toni09 and I have not got darkened brows or lashes, have the rest of you got darker lashes and brows? I am wondering if it is is Lumigan and Careprost that just darken the hair

1 - 20 of 27 Posts