Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am super excited to become a new person. I want to change my whole appearance. I want to lighten my skin , eye color and shrink my nose size hopefully by the end of April. I am taking msm 4000 mg a day along with vitamin c and e 1,500. 1,200 a day. I also take fish oil every now and then. I just stated taking msm last week so I'm not looking for changes now. I also made my eye lightening mixture. What I did is I took organic honey and water then I boiled it together , then added msm powder and a little lemon juice. I made the mixture last night so I'm excited. I also use black soap, clear essence lightening lotion, and eventone body milk lotion, and SPF 50 sunscreen. I also ordered nose right clip from amazon so I am so excited about this change. I can't wait to see a difference within 3 months!

·
Registered
965 Posts
I am super excited to become a new person. I want to change my whole appearance. I want to lighten my skin , eye color and shrink my nose size hopefully by the end of April. I am taking msm 4000 mg a day along with vitamin c and e 1,500. 1,200 a day. I also take fish oil every now and then. I just stated taking msm last week so I'm not looking for changes now. I also made my eye lightening mixture. What I did is I took organic honey and water then I boiled it together , then added msm powder and a little lemon juice. I made the mixture last night so I'm excited. I also use black soap, clear essence lightening lotion, and eventone body milk lotion, and SPF 50 sunscreen. I also ordered nose right clip from amazon so I am so excited about this change. I can't wait to see a difference within 3 months!
Best of luck gurl......keep us posted. Eye lightening,hmmmmm. Be careful

·
Registered
100 Posts
Eye lightening sounds scary to me. I guess i am very paranoid about anything related to eye and vision. And those nose clips, just becareful i hear they do more damage than good i suggest u seek an opinion of a plastic surgeon. Best of luck to u. Just be safe! :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's real
Eye lightening sounds scary to me. I guess i am very paranoid about anything related to eye and vision. And those nose clips, just becareful i hear they do more damage than good i suggest u seek an opinion of a plastic surgeon. Best of luck to u. Just be safe! :) Honey is actually good for your eyes, and msm. Doctors recommend that to patients who have cataracts. So it's safe...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Honey I'm jumping on the band wagon, Im gunna order me that nose right thing, Even though by this August I plan to get plastic surgery. But I'm fully committed to start lighting right now. I'll try some of that fish oil as well Salmon is just to expensive.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I also ordered nose right clip from amazon so I am so excited about this change. I can't wait to see a difference within 3 months!
Quick question I'm curious about this eye lighting stuff I wear green contacts, I love the color but really wish I had green eyes. Can you only light your eyes in the same range of color you were born with, or can you lighten beyond that. For example can people with brown eyes only lighten to brown eyes?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Uhmmm yea...you ever heard of something called a nose job....lmfao!!
well duh surgery is common ,
but i guess since the way she was talking about eye lighting and skin lighting and all of this do it your self at home stuff i just assume she knew a method to shrink her nose size ..cuz i sure didnt know u can lighten your eyes untill reading stuff on this form lol

·
Registered
417 Posts
Quick question I'm curious about this eye lighting stuff I wear green contacts, I love the color but really wish I had green eyes. Can you only light your eyes in the same range of color you were born with, or can you lighten beyond that. For example can people with brown eyes only lighten to brown eyes? 
I have seen one gone from black to brown and read someone went from light brown to about Hazel, so I guess yes..me I'm scared of messing with my eyes but wouldn't mind msm and vitamin C. Count me out on them eye colour changing drops!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm definitely following this post now!! I also want to comPletely change my appearance and forget and stop talking to everyone I know and just start all over..... Especially since I've moved far away now.......I want to forget about highschool FOREVER!! lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts