Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
33,917 Posts
The thing is tho: it's HER forum!!! I'm sure she'll tell anyone who is dissatisfied with it to get their OWN forum!! LOL which is why we have SCT!
Yes, but you see, this forum is SOMEONES too!!! It is just handled in a MUCH more professional manner-

·
Registered
881 Posts
well the kelp/green tee extract/zinc oxide/bentonite clay mask was STINKY omg.. the kelp smelled soooo horrible.. honestly it was horrific. i squeezed some orange juice in the mixture, orange neutralizes tastes and smells. it came out a little thick.. lol i looked like a swamp monster. over all it did a nice job by making my skin look healthy, hopefully internally too...

i have this bottle of "lactic acids" from organic-creations.com doesn't specify the % of lactic in it tho :s im confused with it..i emailed them, didnt get back to me yet..

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
thanks fawnie. well im going to make a detoxifying clay mask =D it will have bentonite, zinc oxide, green tea powered extract, and kelp powder. =) hope goes well
Lydia, I'm curious why you're adding the zinc oxide in a wash off product. It has great soothing properties and the ability to provide additional protection from UVA and UVB rays. Is it only for the soothing properties that you're adding it to the mix?

·
Registered
881 Posts
im using the zinc oxide in a wash off mask for soothing and healing. would it be fine to add it to one of my moisturizers? id love to if i knew i could

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
im using the zinc oxide in a wash off mask for soothing and healing. would it be fine to add it to one of my moisturizers? id love to if i knew i could
Absolutely! It will help against sunburn.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts