Skin Care Talk banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Hippie never seize to amaze me 1f60a from food recipes to juicing and smoothies I love them all Thanks hippie you're simply amazing 2764️

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
By the way guys what is quinoa? I never heard of it but off to google I go to look at pics to get a better understanding 263a️

·
Administrator
33,728 Posts
By the way guys what is quinoa? I never heard of it but off to google I go to look at pics to get a better understanding 263a️
Looks like this saucey and is very high in protein. I don't eat meat so I have to find other ways to be sure I get enough protein in my diet, this is one thing I eat a lot of. Its just not fun to make ;) But it tastes amazing. I just need a cook :D

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Looks like this saucey and is very high in protein. I don't eat meat so I have to find other ways to be sure I get enough protein in my diet, this is one thing I eat a lot of. Its just not fun to make ;) But it tastes amazing. I just need a cook :D
Hehe it looks fun to make you should definitely try it out gymmie! Especially if it's something you like I find that when I like a certain food I try to find different ways to make it I will try out this quinoa thing being that it's high in protein I think it will be great for me and the baby.. Is it only rice and vegetables? Or veggie trunks is included? Have you ever had veggie trunks before

41 - 45 of 45 Posts