Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
The only thing that's truly going to make a difference is plastic surgery. You could also try botox which can temporarily lift the eye area.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
EEEEEEE. I'm genetically prone to hooding to the point that it will probably obscure my vision as I get older. It did to my Mom, but she was too scared to have surgery. I WILL have an "eye job" at some point. I want enough fat left up there so that I don't have that hollow eyed look that I see in some women who have had "eye jobs."

·
Registered
316 Posts
Omg there was this show called "Addicted to Beauty" - a reality show about the staff at a spa/plastic surgery clinic and the owner of the spa had SUCH a facelift/eye lift that when she blinked she couldn't even close one of her eyes all the way. Eeeew.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Omg there was this show called "Addicted to Beauty" - a reality show about the staff at a spa/plastic surgery clinic and the owner of the spa had SUCH a facelift/eye lift that when she blinked she couldn't even close one of her eyes all the way. Eeeew.
Eeeeeeeeeew

·
Registered
881 Posts
my eye lids do that that too. a quick fix for a special occasion is Asian eye tape. "its a thin sticky strip you put it in your natural crease.(there are ones pre-made you can buy from Asian stores or you can customize your own with clear medical tape)." yo can make it thicker or thinner depending how saggy your eyelid is. works for me ^^

·
Registered
713 Posts
You are 19....I'm 62, big age difference but I guess its worth a try!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I inherited the hoods as well. My grandmother has them and one of our children has it too.

Surgery is terrifying because I detest that hollowed look.
I would die and stay in the house or behind sunnies forever.

I don't think Charlotte Rampling has done anything to hers and she looks great.

Worst case scenario, I'll just prop them up with toothpicks like in the old cartoons.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I inherited the hoods as well. My grandmother has them and one of our children has it too.

Surgery is terrifying because I detest that hollowed look.
I would die and stay in the house or behind sunnies forever.

I don't think Charlotte Rampling has done anything to hers and she looks great.

Worst case scenario, I'll just prop them up with toothpicks like in the old cartoons.
Who is Charlotte Ramping

·
Registered
881 Posts
??^ ....a bueaty =D barbra streisand has them too mildly. it isnt a horrible thing, but it must be when you get older :/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone found a great eye product that helps with the sagging above the eye (below the eyebrow)?
Hi!! The best and cheapest thing I have found is Sudden Change eyelid lifter creme. You can purchase it for around $12.00 online. Use 1-2 drops on each eyelid and rub in well. It takes 3-4 days to start working but after that, with everyday use, you will wake up with young, tight eyelids that stay all day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi!! The best and cheapest thing I have found is Sudden Change eyelid lifter creme. You can purchase it for around $12.00 online. Use 1-2 drops on each eyelid and rub in well. It takes 3-4 days to start working but after that, with everyday use, you will wake up with young, tight eyelids that stay all day!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I looked up the tape and watched a video, but I don't "get it", how does it help? the video showed putting it at the lash line, you say put it in the crease - can you explain a bit more?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts