Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I never had acne before and all of sudden it started last September. Now, its gone but has left black spots on my face. I am currently using Vitamin C Direct. But, I dont see the marks disappear. I have been seeing Dermatologist and using different products to fade but, am not really happy for the results as the black marks are still there. Is there any one who could help me to find the right product for getting rid off the black marks ?

Vanessathy.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome vanessathy , I've fought the battle with acnee too. I was left with scars as well. I had given up on the acnee issue and started (at home dermabrassions) for the wrinkles. Well it took care of the acnee and as well as lots of the scarring, you wanna give that a try. Good luck hope this helps you!

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Getting rid of acne scars takes a lot of time and patiences. I really had to work at getting rid of mine.

Have you tried getting a microdermabrasion? These did wonders for my acne scarring. I also used a product by Sesderma and had amazing results.
Sesderma Kojicol Sesderma Kojicol Plus Skin Lightener Gel

I wish you luck in finding something that works for you-

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Mony & Gymrat,

Thanks for the information. I have not tried dermabrassions because I am always worried the side effect but will try. Thanks Gymrat for the information of the product. It has Kojic acid, will it leave you white marks ?

Hope both of you have a good day .

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Hi Mony & Gymrat,

Thanks for the information. I have not tried dermabrassions because I am always worried the side effect but will try. Thanks Gymrat for the information of the product. It has Kojic acid, will it leave you white marks ?

Hope both of you have a good day .
No the kojic acid helps lighten the scars or any hyperpigmentation you might have. It didn't leave white marks of any kind.

Best of luck to you-

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you gymrat, I might try the product that you have introduced to me. I'd like to know about Glycolic acid 30% Will this fade the black spots ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts