Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I started getting red cheeks round about the time I started puberty, 10 years old. They have gradually got worse in my opinion, but maybe thats because i'm so self concious about them. I am now 16 years old and have been moisturising my cheeks with Nivea After Shave for a few months now and have not seen any results. My confidence takes a bashing, especially when i'm in school in a hot classroom, my cheeks constantly flare up and people saying 'Whats up with your cheeks man?' doesn't help and only makes them worse. It litterally feels like they are burning compared to the rest of my face. I went to my Doctor and he said that it was nothing not to worry about it (pathetic answer IMO). I'm just wondering is there anything I can do to get rid of them? I'd be greatful for any help! Thanks.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hi,

Martha is right, but in the meantime, it might be worth considering using a camouflage make up product, such as a green concealer, which should help to cancel out some of the redness in your cheeks. Promise you that it does not look like you are wearing make up, as it is more like applying a cream that helps to cover the redness

Here is some info, but you should be able to pop into any local chemist/pharmacy and pick up somthing from there.

·
Registered
889 Posts
sorry, couldn't post the info as I need to have made at least 15 posts before I am allowed to paste info on internet websites.

If you are still interested, place a google serch for green camouflage makeup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts