Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well im 13 and i have been getting these red itchy bumps on my skin like on my arms legs neck stomache everywhere! its really doing my heading!

my mum wont take me to the doctors cuz she says theres no point wasting the doctors time or what not shes embaresed and so on.

what do you think this could be ive had them for about 2 months and i had chicken pox about 2 weeks before i started getting these (if that has anything to do with it) but help !

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Welcome Megan, it seems you are allergic to something, but to what? You should go to the doctor ASAP, after 2 months aren't you tired, it certainly not your mum who has that, I'm sure if it was her she would have seen a doctor already! Keep posting and let us know what it is!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh i forgot to mention that my sister has been getting the same thing... and it did go for a little while (well i didnt get any more for a while) but then it came back

?

·
Registered
5 Posts
could is possible be KP? I have a really bad case of that which causes me red itchy bumps...only itchy when it's extremely dry. Could you possibly send a picture and we'd know for sure? KP is most common on upper arms...is that where you are getting this?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YES i am mostly getting it on my upper arms

i will send pictures soon

EDIT: hmmm im not sure if it is KP as i had a look on the web and it didnt look like i had that but im not sure as im not the expert on skin hehe

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
If you and your sister got it I would look at the soap you are using and see if your mother changed washing detergent for your clothing. It sounds more like a contact dermatitis as you itch and it is sudden and it happened to another household member as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts