Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm a 32 y/o male have have this frustration that my permanently red but it goes bright red - flushing I think it's called - in the afternoons. It feels hot, inflamed and sometimes a little congested....

Can anyone PLEASE tell me what this is; Rosacea, Allergies or......? I'm really struggling to diagnose what it is! I've read other post about Rosacea and I'm not to sure it's that...but I could also be wrong.

Currently there is slight redness and very little flaking has appeared on the side's of my nose, underneath my eye's. Could this be a sign of rosacea?

My Skin history: I did struggle with Acne in my early to late 20's and did go on two course of Roaccutane. My skin is now clear, it's just the flaming red nose that's getting to me...

Once I can determine what it is, it'll make it easier to find a treatment... if anyone has suggestion in treatment please let me know.

·
Registered
316 Posts
This definitely sounds like rosacea. Please get a quick appointment with your derm for verification because rosacea can get much worse if not treated properly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts