Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help identifying these red spots..they start out small and darkish red with a dry raised surface...They have been appearing on my upper arm..then lower back, abdomen and seem like they are spreading down. They are appearing sporatically and the first one I noticed on my arm is getting larger...starting out at a size of a pencil eraser...is now about the size of a quarter...the other infected areas are enlarging also..It began appearing about 3-4 weeks ago... No personal or family history of skin problems ever.
I am female age 29 and I am about 4 months preganant. I have 2 dogs...recently had ticks but I don't think that's the cause...Nothing noticable has changed as far as my skin products, clothing materials, or detergents. I'm looking for possible causes and treatments. Any help would would be greatly appreaciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please check with your OB/GYN if you know you got a tick bite. Lyme disease is nothing to play with. If you didn't, think allergy to meds, soaps, anything you put on your skin or in your mouth. Allergies can start at any time in your life, regardless of how long you may have been using something. At any rate, your OB/GYN should send you to a Dermatologist. Pregnancy can cause minor problems you never had before and may never have again. You have dogs - consider flea bites, ringworm. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts