Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what I found and it sounds interesting. I would appreciate your thoughts on this. The most attractive points to me is that it is natural and aims for total skin rejuvenation, not just wrinkles or skin tone. How effective is it - that is the question. The article was on the blog beautytiptoday.com, named "Health Beauty Benefits Abound In Red Raspberries" from May 29.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to know. Did you notice any difference with the pomegranate in your skin care routine? Or are there a lot of other ingredients too? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Good to know. Did you notice any difference with the pomegranate in your skin care routine? Or are there a lot of other ingredients too? Thanks.
There are a few other ingredients as well. With all I use, it's hard to isolate one ingredient and say what effect it is having. The exeptions being tretinoin and my C serum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come to think maybe it is more beneficial to eat the raspberries than to use in skin care.

On the other hand, I did read about pomegranate and it has great potential.
Can you recommend any product (ideally a face cream, not a serum) that has a high enough concentration? And with some other anti-oxidants, Q10, etc. I am still searching. Thanks.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Come to think maybe it is more beneficial to eat the raspberries than to use in skin care.

On the other hand, I did read about pomegranate and it has great potential.
Can you recommend any product (ideally a face cream, not a serum) that has a high enough concentration? And with some other anti-oxidants, Q10, etc. I am still searching. Thanks.
You know I saw several products today at the health food store having raspberries as the product name. Raspberry face wash, raspberry face cream, etc. I did not pay attention to the brand, but will next time.

Your question of "high enough concentration" will be the tricky part. It is tough to get products with high enough concentrations unless you make them yourself or you pay a ton for them. Maybe you could get the raspberry product you want and add other ingredients to it, like Q-10, pomegranate, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts