Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please comment if you have had the Refirme treatments and let me know if you saw ANY change at all! Please be specific. thank you!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey i did see improvement but this is my second time and i got burned.. what is up with
that. american laser center anarbor michigan. please help is this safe

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had my first treatment few days ago. I saw slight improvements on my skin tone, the crease between my mouth. But I'm still a little skeptical and It cost so much. I'll do 3 and see how it goes.
Tashao2, how many treatment are you going to get? Will you continue?

·
Registered
9 Posts
in addition, hint of eye lift --maybe wishful thinking? I did get little burns too
but the doctor should make sure it tolerable for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did FIVE Refirme treatments. It was very expensive, and I saw absolutely NO CHANGE!! Do not waste your money! I read a comment like this one before I did it, but I wanted to believe it, so I decided to believe the Refirme website claims and I went ahead with it. Don't make that mistake~~I do want to report that I am now very satisfied with the results of having Radiesse filler. It is terrific and I intend to keep it up.
My major complaint has been my marionette lines (I am 50) and Radiesse is excellent in improving those. I now feel like I look great. I am in very good shape and feel good about every other part of my body. Those deep creases going from the corners of my mouth to nearly my jaw line were really bothering me, and now they are almost gone! I didn't want to look 20, just really good for 50! Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had three treatments of Refirme and I too have seen little improvement. The sagging around the eyes is a bit better. I have two more treatments to go and I do not have much faith that things will improve. So those of you thinking about it, save your money. Fillers are better and give instant results. By the way - Refirme has been very painful for me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm 40 and I did see little improvement (already done 2 treatments). But with the cost of each treatments like this the result should be dramatic as the price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm 40 and I did see little improvement (already done 2 treatments). I'll stop at my third- the cost too expensive for a slight result.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1 Posts
How much is everyone paying for this treatment? Anyone been treated with this method for freckles and acne scarring?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts