Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning:
1. Wash face of course!
2. Toner to tighten pores (just a dab in the mornings)
3. Nadinola (3% HQ) or sometimes Daggett & Ramsdell Moisturizing Lightening Milk wait and then apply sunscreen Solbar.

Night:
1. Wash face of course sometimes ‘exfoliateâ€2122 St. Ives Apricot only as needed.
2. Apply MD Formulations Daily peel or Alpha Hydroxy Cream, and then apply Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Serum or Nadinola (3% HQ)
3. Moisturizer EVOO (olive oil)

Supplements:
Vitamin C 1000 mg

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Sweet Tee, you seem to be using a wide variety of products. B4 I can comfortably critique it, I'd like to know what exactly you are trying to accomplish. Are you brightening your complexion a little to get a 'glow' as opposed to really altering its colour? Are you trying to lighten dark patches or acne scars to even out your tone? Are you going for overall lightening? A lot depends on your final goals. One thing's certain, though; you need to add in a good sunblock.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
This looks like a good regimen for lightening two shades but try to get a European Sunblock that has state of the art sun protection, look at the European Sunblock thread in this skin lightening department, they are listed. I think these will lighten you 2 shades, these product ALL inhhibit melanin, the neutrogena especially has retinol and soy which really helps, the AHA and apricot exfoliates away the dead cells gently which is enough for your skin and the Nadinola helps with bleaching. I estimate that it will take you two to three months to get an even 2 shades lighter if you stick with it. If it doesnt work by then, then start using Retin-A 0.05% cream along with nadinola for quick results.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts