Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I just wanted to share a product with you with which I got benefited. I use a great tool which is a spring that removes the hair from the roots. It just needs two easy steps to remove hair and in turn it saves time & money. you don't need any battery and its not working on electricity. I take it with me everywhere, i love it. Just you give it a try. You will never stop boasting it in forums.
you can get it at : www [dot] myspringit [dot] com
good luck..

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
It sounds like the EpiCare that I use! Yes! It's like threading, and once you get the hang of it, it goes quickly. I won't say "painlessly", but you do get used to it!

Easier on the skin than waxing and better than shaving since the hairs grow in finer with each use.

Love it!

YouTube - How to use Epicare at www.facialhairthreading.com

The link that you posted states the price is $15.99, but there are cheaper ones than that on Amazon that look just like that short SpringIt. They go for around $2,75 each.
http://www.amazon.com/Facial-Hair-Re...f=pd_sbs_hpc_2

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
It sounds like the EpiCare that I use! Yes! It's like threading, and once you get the hang of it, it goes quickly. I won't say "painlessly", but you do get used to it!

Easier on the skin than waxing and better than shaving since the hairs grow in finer with each use.

Love it!

YouTube - How to use Epicare at www.facialhairthreading.com
If it's like the Epicare then I would just as soon go with the name brand. The website looks rather unprofessional to me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ fawnie: Yeah you can get products as cheaper than $2. But the quality matters. It working good for me

@mireckca: Yeah I also found everything unprofessional at first. Later, I found that its a developing company. But I thought to give it a try. Its great!!! Since they have some advantages like free shipping & also offers like if you buy 3 you will get one for free.

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
I actually just ordered an Epicare from faicialhairthreading.com today. I will let you know how it works!

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
OK gymrat!

We're having an Intervention here! How much online shopping have you done in the past week!!!!?????

Save some $$ for your vacation now!
Well I wanted to get one last week, and forgot to order it. I pay to have my face threaded, so why not give this a try, right? If I don't thread then I will wax. But it is just so hard to remember to stop using the RA the week before you want to wax. Then.......when I think about waxing I rip my skin right off my face-
Like I did just two days ago-

·
Registered
394 Posts
OK gymrat!

We're having an Intervention here! How much online shopping have you done in the past week!!!!?????

Save some $$ for your vacation now!
Does this work for just facial hair or is it suitable for other areas as well, you are a smart lady, i'm sure you know which area I'm refering to???

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
Does this work for just facial hair or is it suitable for other areas as well, you are a smart lady, i'm sure you know which area I'm refering to???
OUCH I can't imagine this working, but I guess it could! Painful as all get out-but it might work. You do it, and let us know!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Ya I get ya, ttee.

If you are a contortionist or have an extra pair of hands, I think it would work! You do have to hold the skin taught, so that might be a problem.....

The reason it works on the face is that you can move your face to make the skin taught, like a guy does when he shaves.

Good idea though! I like my Silk-Epil epilator for other areas....have you ever used one ttee? Same principle, but you only have to use one hand to hold it and the other to hold your skin taught.

Amazon.com: Braun 5270 Silk-Ãa9pil X'elle Body System Epilator: Health & Personal Care

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ya I get ya, ttee.

If you are a contortionist or have an extra pair of hands, I think it would work! You do have to hold the skin taught, so that might be a problem.....

The reason it works on the face is that you can move your face to make the skin taught, like a guy does when he shaves.

Good idea though! I like my Silk-Epil epilator for other areas....have you ever used one ttee? Same principle, but you only have to use one hand to hold it and the other to hold your skin taught.

Amazon.com: Braun 5270 Silk-Ãa9pil X'elle Body System Epilator: Health & Personal Care
No never tried it but will definitely look into it, i started getting it professionally done since i was a baby LOL but I'm trying to find alternatives here with all these horror stories about brazilian b****i waxing, thats the one i like. thanks for the info.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Oh poor taradene!

Here is my Brazilian horror story: she did the whole hoohah instead of "landing strip" as I specified. She was so quick about it, I didn't realize what she was doing until I was as bald as a chicken cutlet. It was so awful I wanted to leave my clothes on all the time!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
Ok I recieved my Epicare in the mail today. This hurts-
I have waxed and threaded in the past. This little gadget is going to take some time getting used too.

It does work though-

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Yes, you have to get used to it, then it doesn't hurt at all!
It's all in the wrists...do it quickly in small areas til you can stand it!
Ya it works! and it doesn't tear up your skin, does it!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 20 of 52 Posts