Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been seeing this ingredient in some products on a couple of home shopping channels. I never buy...I just watch.

It looks promising but then so did snake oil years ago.

I might incorporate it into a serum soon.

Renovage - Lotioncrafter LLC

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
To be honest Peri--I am SO burnt-out on all these creams, ingredients, potions, lotions, supplements, prescriptions, new wave techniques etc. I am sticking to what is tried and true and what gets scientific backing or long-term customer feedback. I learned my lesson after jumping at the Copper Peptides. I am sure these are all good ingredients but at what point are we just putting too much on our bodies???

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
I've been seeing this ingredient in some products on a couple of home shopping channels. I never buy...I just watch.

It looks promising but then so did snake oil years ago.

I might incorporate it into a serum soon.

Renovage - Lotioncrafter LLC
Peri, I actually was reading about this last night. I think I am going to give it a try, I don't think I will put it in my serum (I love my serum the way it is), but I might try it in my cream. I add all kinds of goodies to my cream, even my body cream! Can't hurt anything, you will only know if you like the results by trying it.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
off topic for a second!!

fawnie with the bran face wash, do you always use the pouch or do you ever just put some in your hands and use it that way?

And when you use the pouch do you re use it until it is gone? Like use one day, then 2 days later re use it?

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts