Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any cream/lotion etc available etc that can reduce the damage from a sunbed session? I'm planning on using the sunbed for about 10 minutes a week, that's not much, but it will still probably create some wrinkles if I don't "repair" it fast after wards.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Wear a TOTAL SUNBLOCK! - this will defeat the purpose of the tanning session, but will preserve your skin and your health. In other words, don't do it!

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Is there any cream/lotion etc available etc that can reduce the damage from a sunbed session? I'm planning on using the sunbed for about 10 minutes a week, that's not much, but it will still probably create some wrinkles if I don't "repair" it fast after wards.
Wow- I can't believe such a question. Why tan to begin with? 10 mins a week, is enough to cause damage, so why do it?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am begging you not to use the sunbeds. Last year in Australia a lovely young lady of 26 died from skin cancer caused by her use of sunbeds. She was of Asian background and very much wanted to fit in the the so called healthy tan look of australia. Sunbeds are as bad as going out in the sun.
Please re-consider and do some research on this.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I'll drop it and begin with self tanners then. I've got Garnier Ambre Solaire No trace Bronzer as a spray at home. I've read it smart to exfoliate first, how can I do that? I've got the MD formulations Scrub at home..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts