Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, its been a week since i started my regime and i've had fantastic results. The first was taken awhile back and was what my complexion was before I started lightening, the second was taken yest. Have a quick look, i dont really wanna keep them up for long :p Thanks for your help everyone esp ondine and lightennlift, this is a wonderful place

·
Registered
395 Posts
looking good! also very handsome in the suit btw

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@nina thanks! lol that was for my cousin's wedding

@donaldo im almost there, probably for the next month and a half i'll continue then that'll pretty much be it.

I'll post more pictures at the end of next month. Thanks for the support guys, yuall are awsome!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
WOW you got that in one week? WOW. What exactly did you use? I do wonder if that would work on my sun damaged arms. Thanks for sharing incredible results!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Great results!

Okay guys, its been a week since i started my regime and i've had fantastic results. The first was taken awhile back and was what my complexion was before I started lightening, the second was taken yest. Have a quick look, i dont really wanna keep them up for long :p Thanks for your help everyone esp ondine and lightennlift, this is a wonderful place

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
WOW! You look fantastic! Actually, you look great both colours but nice job lightening. Just proves once again that it CAN be done! Way to go & thanks for sharing your photos.

·
Registered
500 Posts
dont belive that took a week ,sorry mate

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone, goatlady, I used HQ4%/RA0.025% as well as glycerin soap before every application and occasionaly using St Yves Apricot scrub to remove some of the scaly skin left behind by the RA.

live1 - i know its verry soon, don't know how but it just works on my skin, i tell you the 2nd day i was seeing results already. Maybe it's because i was naturally lighter. I got dark tans from the beaches in my country.

Anyways thanks for all your supports

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
you got flawless smooth skin for a guy! nice job
ALSO: point to be noted, the first pic was taken indoors in low lighting, the second pic was taken probably in the bathroom with natural lighting which makes skin tone lighter obviously.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
My skin responded so rapidly to the HQ4%/RA0.1% blend that I deliberately slowed down because I was getting that washed out look. Could be that some of that dark colour was a tan. In my case, some of it was sun induced hyperpigmentation. Apparently, hyperpigmented skin lightens more quickly than a person's 'normal' melanin. This is not a myth, but a fact from one of the artcles I posted somewhere in the forum. The derms aren't sure why this is but it makes sense on a visceral level.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
LightenNLift: I forgot to tell you that your Avatar photo is really nice! Your skin looks fresh & healthy.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Thanks everyone, goatlady, I used HQ4%/RA0.025% as well as glycerin soap before every application and occasionaly using St Yves Apricot scrub to remove some of the scaly skin left behind by the RA.

live1 - i know its verry soon, don't know how but it just works on my skin, i tell you the 2nd day i was seeing results already. Maybe it's because i was naturally lighter. I got dark tans from the beaches in my country.

Reyaz, your results are totally awesome! I just can't wait for my creams to arrive now!!! Did you mix them together? That's what I plan to do if my skin can tolerate it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
WOW! You achieved great results! I agree with Nina...very handsome. Your skin was beautiful before. I wish my complexion was that clear. I'm still trying to clear up my acne before I really focus on lightening and I'm almost there...woohoo! Congrats on your progress.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
you got flawless smooth skin for a guy! nice job
ALSO: point to be noted, the first pic was taken indoors in low lighting, the second pic was taken probably in the bathroom with natural lighting which makes skin tone lighter obviously.
True! you look great.. its probally easier to keep track if taken in similar location

·
Registered
670 Posts
Wonderful results Reyaz01! That face! You have a lot of hottie features! Your eyes, your nose, your lips, your... LOL! Let me keep it right there.

Handsome guy, flawless skin!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

Wow Reyaz01 hot picks! Your really cute in both of the photos!! Your regimine has really worked for you. congrats.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys for all the comments

@karenannev thanks, i did mix both together and it made all the difference in the world. But be careful, when i first did it with 0.1 RA i nearly seared off my head lol. Thats why i use .025% and workin my way up.

@goatlady i use a combination of 4%HQ & 0.025% RA. I use it in the morning and night before I go to bed. Of course if im going out I don't put anything on except sunscreen. Before applying the HQ/RA I rinse my face thoroughly using Glycerin soap or St Ives Apricot scrub (only if there is alot of scaly skin from the use of RA). And thats about it! Happy lightening!

lol today my bro was lookin at face and asked "your skin looks weirdly lighter than usual". I laughed so hard. I let him in on it though that way he'll buy all the stuff
lol jk. Anyways couldn't of possibly done it with the amazing help and encouragement everyone hear has given me. Goddess of Earth, ondine, lightennlift, nina if there is anything i can do for yuall holla
you've been amazing. Everyone else keep lightening lol.... at this rate we'll all be caucasian by christmas lol kiddin'..... gl!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wow you look great!
I am glad your seeing results so fast but be very careful
with exposing the new you to the hot sun in TnT!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts