Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Does anyone know of any good non prescription retina a sources online? I’m in California. I use all day chemist but the shipping takes ages and now with COVID-19 I’m afraid I’ll never receive anything from them since I believe they ship from India.

if anyone has any sources please share, I need the .1 thank you :)

·
Registered
7,884 Posts
Can you please use the search function before creating a thread? This was addressed in a previous thread. Kaysa beauty skincare

·
Administrator
33,721 Posts
I'm in California, and have no problem getting things from ADC, hasn't changed anything. And their shipping takes 10 days once you place your order.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in California, and have no problem getting things from ADC, hasn't changed anything. And their shipping takes 10 days once you place your order.
Hi :) Thanks it took over a month (closer to 2) the last time I ordered with them and now with COVID they say it could take up to 40 or more. So I was checking if anyone else had insight to share :)

but I guess I’ll stick to them and hopefully it comes soon

·
Administrator
33,721 Posts
Hi :) Thanks it took over a month (closer to 2) the last time I ordered with them and now with COVID they say it could take up to 40 or more. So I was checking if anyone else had insight to share :)

but I guess I’ll stick to them and hopefully it comes soon
I've never waited over 10 days for ADC orders and I've been using them well over 10 years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts