Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Fawnie for that insight. the Capsules of Vit A I have are 5000units. Its just that you often hear different oils like maybe Rosehip have vit C and A, so I thought maybe the concernration of it from a capsule would be more potent and effective.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for your comments. I do use Retin A 0.1% at night...so I am on max dose of that ...I was thinking that the vit A oil in my daytime rejeuvenation programme might help as well. I also use a MiSMO oil that is C,A,and E. I have also a Rosehip oil and also a MiSMO rejeuvenating gel that is 50% hyraulonic(?)acid , Matrixyl 3000 and msm. So I am trying lots of stuff and my skin is happy with that but I am 53 and i need alllll the help I can get ! I guess I am looking for the greatest strength or potency of the ingredients.
I sometimes take the Vit A orally but am very aware of the liver toxicity possibilities.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.