Retin A

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Yes........what about it?? I love it-

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
good, keeping positive over the whole retin-A purging state, to be honest i thought it was done and over with since I used a lower strength last year then took a hiatus and then returned to the highest, now was working impeccably for 3 weeks then around that mark the purging started.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
What strength are you using? I have been using .1% for quite sometime, and am going back to .04%. .1% is TOO strong for me. A little purging, but not much at all really.

Have you ever looked into Green Cream?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
With so many Retin A posts, I didn't want to feel left out of not adding another Retin A post.

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
yeah I have, but nothing works like Retin-A and I can honestly say that, and by .04% you mean the micro version right?
Yes, what are you using? The reg version?

I am a huge fan of GC. I use it every other night, and RA every other night. When RA gets too strong, I go for straight GC everynight. It really does work good. I use level 6. If you have oily skin, I don't recommend it.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Goddess, you have a zany sense of humour!

As for RA, I'm with the white goat:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump LOL!

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
What strength are you using? I have been using .1% for quite sometime, and am going back to .04%. .1% is TOO strong for me. A little purging, but not much at all really.

Have you ever looked into Green Cream?
Hay, when you started using Retin A did it make you peel in sheets or just micro peel?

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
omg @gymrat I've been lurking through all the old threads and I can't belive you've been on here for so long! What was the most useful things in terms of skin lightening that you have learned through out these years
LOL yep, I told you some day I will be a collectors item :eek: the most useful thing I've used hands down would be SUNSCREEN!! Without it your wasting time and money!

Hay, when you started using Retin A did it make you peel in sheets or just micro peel?
No, RA will not make you peel in sheets. RA will give you micro peeling and I get intense mico peeling when I use .1%

1 - 20 of 30 Posts