Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does high concentration retinol work almost as well as retin a to remove wrinkles around eyes an above lips. I see all these overseas sites offering
Renova, and other retin formulas at a much reduced price and most often, without a prescription. Has anyone bought these items from one of these off-shore pharmacies and if so, did you receive your products? I don't want to try to save money on these items and then loose all my money because I didn't receive them. Thanks, Ramblin Rose

·
Administrator
33,845 Posts
Does high concentration retinol work almost as well as retin a to remove wrinkles around eyes an above lips. I see all these overseas sites offering
Renova, and other retin formulas at a much reduced price and most often, without a prescription. Has anyone bought these items from one of these off-shore pharmacies and if so, did you receive your products? I don't want to try to save money on these items and then loose all my money because I didn't receive them. Thanks, Ramblin Rose
I use both Retain A and a retinol cream called Green Cream. They both work very well. I use them on alternating nights. I order the Green Cream online or call a store that sells it in my state and they will mail it to me. As far as the Retin A, I get a Rx for it.

There are loads of people on this site that use alldaychemist and are very happy with thier products and service.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I bought Renova from MedMex at.05% and I received it in a reasonable amount of time. I used my credit card to pay for it and there were no problems there either.

·
Registered
363 Posts
0.1%. If I happen to slap on more than I should my chin area always peels. But it is doing nothing for the fine lines around my eyes.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
For how long? I hear it takes at least 3 months to see a difference??

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
well that certainly should be long enough to see results. Have you tried any glycolic products in between?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yes, more than I care to mention. LOL. I also use a 30% peel once a month.

I waste so much money on this stuff.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I normally always do before and after pictures and compare them. It is the only way I can truly tell there is any difference. The differences can be so slight we may not notice where others may. If not reversing the aging process you are at the very least slowing it down. Unless you are quite young?? Don't give up just keep at it, it is better than doing nothing! It has taken me 2 long years but I am just now seeing some difference and I have also tried a lot of stuff. Plus I do change often to trick my skin. Don't want it to get to use to one thing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts