Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried Reversa products? I currently use Vichy and am wanting to switch to something with an active ingredient. Thought about going back to NeoStrata till someone suggested Reversa. I live in Canada so these products are readily available here in drug and department stores. Would like to hear feedback from past or current Reversa users before I make final decision between Reversa and NeoStrata.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Has anyone tried Reversa products? I currently use Vichy and am wanting to switch to something with an active ingredient. Thought about going back to NeoStrata till someone suggested Reversa. I live in Canada so these products are readily available here in drug and department stores. Would like to hear feedback from past or current Reversa users before I make final decision between Reversa and NeoStrata.
Hi, I started using Reversa -- timed release 8% glycolic night cream and the 8% day cream with UV.

I purchased the cream because it was highly recommended by a derm and mainly because I have some hyper-pigmentation that I've had for years and thought the cream would help.

The first 3 weeks I loved the cream although it really stung when I applied it (I should have started with the 4%); then I noticed my skin becoming very dry -- which was new to me because I have very oily skin -- my skin felt papery, crepy and I developed lines I never had before.

I stopped using the cream, used super hydrating creams I could not use before and my skin is almost back to normal.

I am using Revera again but every other night and now I'm not having any problems. Some of the pigmentation is now quite light -- the really bad spots are still there and pores have been minimized. I think it is a good cream because it absorbs right into your skin -- especially the day cream which is very light. The next time I order I will try their cream with soy as I ve heard it is more gentle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts