Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to this site but I can see I'm going to be hooked on it! To my horror this morning I realised I've got a bit of a "turkey neck" coming on!!!!! I am now desperate to do everything I can to get it back into shape and tighten the skin. Has anyone tried the Revitalift Face and Neck Contour cream and if so, did it help? Or can you suggest anything that you may have tried and it worked? Many, many thanks x

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this site but I can see I'm going to be hooked on it! To my horror this morning I realised I've got a bit of a "turkey neck" coming on!!!!! I am now desperate to do everything I can to get it back into shape and tighten the skin. Has anyone tried the Revitalift Face and Neck Contour cream and if so, did it help? Or can you suggest anything that you may have tried and it worked? Many, many thanks x
Neck exercises help me prevent sagging. YouTube Face Yoga has them for free or FlexEffect is a good program.

Retin-A and Lactic Acid can help with the "rings" if that is a problem too.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
123 Posts
Fawnie, do you think the exercises and face yoga can repair this area at all after sagging has already progressed....I am to late for the "preventative" stage, although I would like to stop it from getting worse too of course

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Fawnie, do you think the exercises and face yoga can repair this area at all after sagging has already progressed....I am to late for the "preventative" stage, although I would like to stop it from getting worse too of course
It cant hurt! No way to know until you try! Holding the head up and not slumping makes a huge diff in how the skin looks too! Just do it!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
123 Posts
It cant hurt! No way to know until you try! Holding the head up and not slumping makes a huge diff in how the skin looks too! Just do it!
Thanks for your encouragement Fawnie (I realized I was slumping as I was reading your message
). Good starting point to work on!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts