Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

After reading Dr. N Perricone's books I have tried a product with the Vitamin C & DMAE & Alpha lipoic acid, while i have not had success in my opinion in changes in appearance i am wondering if it is worth using for prevention 4 future damage since the product does have many antioxidants.

Any thoughts?

I get the product cheap on eBay but still don't want to waste my time and money and as a guy just feel weird applying 2many products since I plan on using a retin A product more than likely that was recommended by a couple of ppl.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
I've seen that product and have used one similar before I got 'informed."
Products like that may well be a good moisturizer but are lacking because they usually have such low levels of active ingredients.
For example, the level of C in that cream will be much, much less than proven 10% plus levels that research shows has anti-aging effects on the skin.
Try making your own vitamin C serum. It will not only be much, much cheaper than that product but will have a much, much greater impact on your skin.
There are a few recipes on this site. Many of us here brew our own serums.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Great heads up Peri

Where would i go on this site to see what ur talking about?
Peri must be napping-

Oh sorry you posted this ? on the Best Vit C serum thread, so I answered you over there-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts