Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i need help trying to find a cleanser and moisturiser that will help rosacea.

·
Registered
19 Posts
A lot of people on here recommend the Gardens Of Wisdom website. they have a section for sensitive skin and recommendations for it. I havent used them myself yet but im gunna order some this week.

Also clinique do an anti redness range which u might b able to buy right off the shelf.
If u try the clinique let me know how ya get on.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not sure about a cleanser, but I posted in a few threads down that I use the TwinLuxe Soothing Face Balm as my moisturizer to treat my Rosacea. It definitely removes the redness while at the same time conditions my skin so it feels like a baby's butt. $64 for a 5 ounce bottle, but it will probably last me an entire year (I've used about half and use it every other day). I only use a tiny amount for my entire face and that is all you need. Since I am a huge fan of this product, I'll probably post a product review of it this week.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have used the Clinique Redness Solutions cleanser and I really like it. I recently tried switching to CeraVe, and it works really well, but my redness has started creeping back up again. When I exclusively used the Clinique cleanser, my skin tone was becoming more even and my redness was becoming more rosy and looked great even without makeup on!

So now I'm caught between a really hydrating cleanser (which actually may be too hydrating for me, as I've seemed to become much more oily since starting it), or a not so hydrating cleanser that effectively tones down the redness. As much as I like CeraVe I'm strongly leaning towards going back to the Clinique. It's so darn expensive though...

·
Registered
440 Posts
I just use cerave face wash (the extra moisturizing one), retin-a (.025%), and cerave PM (it has niacinamide and other good-for-you stuff in it).

Rosacea is a tricky thing to deal with. I hope you find something that works for you.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Not sure about a cleanser, but I posted in a few threads down that I use the TwinLuxe Soothing Face Balm as my moisturizer to treat my Rosacea. It definitely removes the redness while at the same time conditions my skin so it feels like a baby's butt. $64 for a 5 ounce bottle, but it will probably last me an entire year (I've used about half and use it every other day). I only use a tiny amount for my entire face and that is all you need. Since I am a huge fan of this product, I'll probably post a product review of it this week.
You piqued my interest, so looked it up-- That's only a 4 ounce container for $64. Here is the full list of ingredients--

Water, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Isododecane, Butyrospermium parkii (shea butter), glycerin, pentylene glycol, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan palmitate, potassium palmitoyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, glyceryl stearate, cetearal alcohol, butylene glycol, codium tomentosum extract, pearl powder, sodium hyaluronate, nylon-12, horse chestnut seed extract, willow bark extract, centelia asiatica extract, duboisia leichardii leaf extract, clary extract, hydrolyzed rice protein, white tea leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyethylcellulose, butylene carbonate, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, benzoic acid, butylene glycol, sorbic acid.

·
Registered
70 Posts
4ozs of this twinluxe stuff will last me probably 6-9 months. You only have to use a "pea-sized" amount as they say which is very true. Pea size is enough for my entire neck and face.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Metronidazole is one of the best rosacea skin care products, which is manufactured under various names like Metrogel, Metro Cream, Metro Lotion, and Noritate. The best moisturizer that can be used for curing rosacea is Tolerin Skin Care from La Roche-Posay. It is not oil based, but is rather water based resulting in the skin feeling less oily.But again before using these products it is important to consult the doctor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I, also, am looking for something for rosacea. I'll try the recommended products from these replies. Great information, thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rosacea (roz-ay-sha) is often a very common reddish, acne-like civilized skin disorder that has effects on many people world-wide.
Since 2010, rosacea is projected in order to affect at least of sixteen million folks in the us alone as well as about forty five million world-wide.
The majority of people using rosacea are generally White and still have honest pores and skin.
The leading indicators connected with rosacea contain reddish or maybe green pads, obvious very small busted arteries and, smaller reddish protrusions, from time to time containing pus, reddish cysts, as well as green or maybe annoyed sight.
The majority of people with the condition may not perhaps know they have got rosacea or maybe it's any diagnosable as well as treatable problem.
A lot of those who rosacea might presume that they blush or maybe get rid of quickly or maybe are simply quite sunshine delicate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts