Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone here post a extreme eating routine which would definetly get my skin out of dryness back to its lively glowing self.im willing to follow a very strick routine.
Anyone???

oh and please give an estimate of how long it will take for me to start seeing diffrences and be like

i currently use moisturisers and take primose oil pills i have atopicdermatitis so my skin is dry and i get bumps on my face

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a new member and I have hypersensitive skin too so I have to be extremely careful about what I put on my skin.....I have been dealing with my skin problems for years and I pay close attention to any and all things I come in contact with...I must say that I have been doing this for 3 weeks now and have noticed a big difference
drinking water (33.8fl oz bottles of Smart Water) 2-3 bottles daily
taking vitamins by Nature's Made - Stress B-Complex and D
washing my face with gentle cleansing bar by beauty bliss cosmetics
followed by bliss spritz facial mist by beauty bliss cosmetics
the site is very informative and I am very pleased with the results so far I have not experienced any bad reactions actually I am totally shocked because of my hypersensitive skin maybe I have finally found a product that works for me I have tried so many....good luck to you...keep me posted
also try taking flaxseed oil or fish oil (1tbsp) I have food allergies also so I can only take flaxseed oil I notice in change in my skin when I am taking it on a consistant basis

·
Registered
12 Posts
It is very important to nourish your skin from the inside out and this does take some time to correct. Take a good multi-vitamin and use a good all natural skin care line that is for dry skin. Do not mix products from different companies because this can lead to confused skin. Every company formulates their products with different pH levels and using a cleanser, toner and moisturizer from different companies can cause more imbalance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts