Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone add royal jelly to their potions? I've heard so many great things about royal jelly I wanted to mix some in with my lotion. Anyone with any suggestions?

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Anyone add royal jelly to their potions? I've heard so many great things about royal jelly I wanted to mix some in with my lotion. Anyone with any suggestions?
No I don't add it topically, but I do take a Royal Jelly supplement daily. You may also use it like you would Manuka honey. Eat a tablespoon everyday.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Hey oranges; there's a newbie here who's an expert in compounding with natural ingredients. I forget his name, but if you run over to the intros dept. you can find him easily. If anyone knows about this, it'll likely be him. Please share the reply you get.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I believe you're thinking of NeverOverTheHill.

He's very responsive too. I followed the link on his profile over to his site and sent him an email. He called me back within just a couple hours. I haven't gotten to talk to him yet as my schedule's been all over the place, but his message was very friendly.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
I believe you're thinking of NeverOverTheHill.

He's very responsive too. I followed the link on his profile over to his site and sent him an email. He called me back within just a couple hours. I haven't gotten to talk to him yet as my schedule's been all over the place, but his message was very friendly.
Hey he's into heavy metal.
....music that is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts