Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its the rainy season and I cant seem to get myself to go out and run because I am petrified of roads filled with water, my shoes getting wet and smelling funky and they don't dry! My hair getting messed
I could go on and on with this...! Its been about a month since I haven't been able to run
I feel so unfit! Any of you experience the same? What do you do if you aren't able to go out and run? Sorry if this sounds like a rant I'm just upset

·
Administrator
33,728 Posts
Dazzle Dame.............do you what I would do to be able to run in the RAIN!! :marchmellow: I pray for the day it will rain here!! We need to swtich places for a few months..........I'll take your rain and you can take the sun!! I absolutely love to run in the rain, nothing better than that! As for getting wet, wear a hat and a light waterproof jacket if it's a warm rain. As for your shoes, you just have to let them air dry or alternate the pair you use. You can also get scotch guard and spray your clothing..........you gotta get creative to run in the rain :D

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can also get scotch guard and spray your clothing..........you gotta get creative to run in the rain
You love running in the rain that much Gymrat?
Haha I'm parcelling the rain from my side and you could send me some sun

You're right I just need to get creative and thanks for those tips

·
Administrator
33,728 Posts
You love running in the rain that much Gymrat? :jawsdown:  Haha I'm parcelling the rain from my side and you could send me some sun :p   You're right I just need to get creative and thanks for those tips ;)
I'd rather run in the rain than the heat any day!! Running in the rain means no sunscreen necessary. Running in the heat means I have to lather up in SS..........I truly look forward to winter just to give my skin a break from being trapped in layers of SS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts