Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used these products? I am especially interested in the eye cream for my dark circles, but it is a bit pricey. I am new here and am just in awe of all the info and advice that I am finding.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am terrible with computers and haven't learned to do linking, but they carry this line on Sephora.

I don't have 15 posts so they won't let me post the url. But the line is called Rx for Brown Skin. The Bright and Even Eye Cream for Dark Circles is what interests me. It costs $36.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I am approaching 50 and never really worried about aging skin until now. Also my skin has always been very uneven in tone. I've tried products with HQ and gotten irritation and had to stop. My skin is very sensitive and even the smallest blemish leaves a black mark. This has always been embarrassing for me.

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
I would've suggested Retin-A for your uneven skin tones and wrinkles if you have any but since you have really sensitive skin, you would probably be better off with a Retinol product or differin. Skinceuticals and RoC has excellent, researched and award winning retinol products that you can use nightly for your uneven skin tone. You need a good European sunblock with Mexoryl SX, Mexoryl XL, Parsol, Tinosorb, with a 50+ spf to furthur protect skin from damage, examples are La Roche Posay, Bioderma Photoderm Max, Avene Emulsion. For the best antiaging moisturizer, try Xtend Life from xtend-life.com, many people here including myself have been using this with great success. Try all of these and if it still doesnt improve then add Vitamin C L-Ascorbic Acid serum of 10-20% concentration to your morning regimen and you will see results.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! Thanks so much for all the advice. I have wanted to try Retin-A, but I think I will start off with RoC Retinol C.

You have been very kind in your suggestions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts