Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm always up for a sale or promo so I also like to share them. Instead of hiding them in other threads or starting a billion new threads I'm going to just post them under one thread. Feel free everyone else to share too.

murad.com free shipping thru 06/28/09 code: SHIP4FREE
skinstore.com 20% off ends 06/26/09 code SUMMER20

It's raining and pouring here today and my hubby is inside driving me crazy, see you all tomorrow, hopefully!!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Good idea!
Dermstore.com always has 10% off if you make the items you want to order "favorites" by adding them to your favorites list. Always free shipping to all 50 states. 30 day returns with receipt.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bath and Body Works is having 20% off orders of $25 or more thru July 5. The promo code is 9809.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good idea!
Dermstore.com always has 10% off if you make the items you want to order "favorites" by adding them to your favorites list. Always free shipping to all 50 states. 30 day returns with receipt.
SkinStore.com has a similar thing, they do the Friends and Family code that you can sign up for to get 10% all the time or you can put your favorites on automatic shipments to get the 10%.

Spalook does the free fill program, you buy 4 of the same thing and get the 5th one free but you have to sign up for it during check out the first time otherwise you get nothing lol!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
skinstore.com is having 20% off again. I couldn't find when it ended but the code is JULY20. They are having alot of promos lately.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a $20 gift certificate code from skincarerx and I just ordered and it was real. Anyway in my email it says I can give one to 5 friends so if you want to take a chance and see if it works PM your name and email address. The form asks for first and last name and email address of the 5 friends I want to send to. It doesn't work with any other promo codes.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aveda has a free smooth infusion style prep smoother + free shipping. STYLE79
Today only.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Philosophy.com has $10 off any $50 purchase. BUZZWORTHY Ends August 3

skinstore.com has free glytone daily cream spf ($44 value) with any Glytone purchase of $75 or more. Didn't see that there was a code.

skincarerx.com has 20% off all obagi products through 8/3. OBAGI20

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Waiting for Dermstore promo Orange-

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll go sign up for their newsletter and see what I can come up with. Just for you ofcourse

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
I'll go sign up for their newsletter and see what I can come up with. Just for you ofcourse
Oh thanks Orange, your the best-

(as if I need another thing in my bathroom cabinets, I am running out of room!! )

·
Registered
8 Posts
20% off Hollywood Fashion Tape and 20% off Moisturisers the codes are "secRe22a" for the Fashion Tape and "9wajemeg" at moorbodycare.co.uk (ends AUG 31) hope its helpfull to some people

moneysavingexpert.com has a lot of offers incase any one didnt know

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yeah! I got a free Rapidlash today at Shoppers Drug Mart, when I went to the checkout they said I had enough points to pay for it...it's been a good day!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts