Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some problems of acne ... its not really worse but somehow the small acne it makes my face looks red ... and the remains after the acne leaves reduce my confidence ... my question here is:

- Is Salicylic acid good for acne treatment or the benzoyl peroxide? the reason i asked is because i want to try the acne spot treatment from Clearasil... they got 2 version.. one is the one contains active ingredients of 10% Benzoyl and the other is 2% salicylic acid .... the instruction is simple... simply wash with daily cleanser u use and apply the clearasil n let it dry once or twice per day ... which 1 shud i go with... i just want to reduce the scar and the redness on my face...

- second question, is doing facial treatment good? if so i really want to do it before the eve ..

Hopefully i get some reply and suggestions from u all out there... Thanks and Best Regards!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow.. ive seen so many choices however.. it is very hard to find the product here in Asia
... any other suggestions.. ive tried the proactiv its really effective however after sometimes it feels like my skin super dry .. it burns and very irritating... thus i stop myself from using it and then the acne returns
... well the redness literally..

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I think she ships overseas. Pretty sure of it. Drop her an e-mail she usually responds quickly. I don't have acne not since my teen years but I know there may be others here who can help better. Just thought you would have that as one source of help. If the proactiv helps perhaps you could just use it every other day?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didnt think of using it every other day that time... but i think now my skins feel refresh after stop using it .. its just the redness cause me uneasy... how bout the ones im mentioning in my first post... wat do u think about clearasil n doing facial? neway thanks for ur suggested website

1 - 5 of 5 Posts