Administrator
33,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Recipe for toner:

• 100ml Distilled Water
  • 4 uncoated Aspirin
  • 100ml Apple Cider Vinegar
  • few drops Lemon Essential Oil

Dissolve Aspirin in water, microwave on medium for minute or two to fully dissolve. Add ACV and couple drops of Lemon Oil to take away smell. Lemon is also good for diminishing pores.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
You’ve started something Gymmie! I’m gonna need you to start a Gymrats DIY thread so we have all this goodness in one place.

I’m going to try this one when my face heals

·
Administrator
33,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You’ve started something Gymmie! I’m gonna need you to start a Gymrats DIY thread so we have all this goodness in one place.

I’m going to try this one when my face heals
@hipvalley you would have died on our old platform, I had it so organized by category, with pictures, etc, when we transferred to the current platform, all the old content (recipes, etc) didn't come with it :mad: I spent YEARS organizing those recipes. I recently decided I would post as many as I could without making myself crazy. I figure slowly but surely I'll will get there and hopefully have the popular ones posted.

I will try to organize them. Right now I have a cleansers/toners/serum recipe forum, and a Lotion/creams/moisturizer forum. Then the other is just the basic "recipe" forum, for random recipes that don't fit the other categories. I will try to sort thru them all and get them sorted to make things a bit easier to find.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts