Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I 've been lliving in New York for 8 years, i am married with 3 children. I am black African. Always looking for the product that will make my skin look amazing...still looking. I've been fighting with acne, blemishes, black spot, oily skin, i will not give up till i find the right lotion or cream.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,

Welcome, I'm new on here too.

I live in Australia and have been happily married for 31 years.

I hope you find a solution to your skin problems. I can't say I've had any real problems with my skin. I drink a lot of water and don't drink sugar filled fizzy drinks at all. I haven't used soap on my face for 40 years. I use a face wash that has no added parabens and I'm very happy with it.

I'm sure there will be someone on here that has had similar problems to you and will be able to help you solve it. Good luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is a company that is using pure sterile water invented in Japan as a base for their products so they don't need to add preservatives because bacteria can't live in the sterile water and the products keep without refrigeration.

If you google paraben free a quite a few sites come up claiming to be paraben free so the one I use musn't be the only one. I didn't take a look at them and see what they are using to preserve their products instead of parabens though.

Hope this has helped answer your question

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you, i am going to google it and let you know. I used to look younger than my age, for some reason it is not the case anymore. I need to take supplements and stop sugar.

There is a company that is using pure sterile water invented in Japan as a base for their products so they don't need to add preservatives because bacteria can't live in the sterile water and the products keep without refrigeration.

If you google paraben free a quite a few sites come up claiming to be paraben free so the one I use musn't be the only one. I didn't take a look at them and see what they are using to preserve their products instead of parabens though.

Hope this has helped answer your question

1 - 8 of 8 Posts