Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering has anyone used a sauna suit to help the skin to asbord your lightening cream? i thinking of using this method. i would like to hear form anyone who has tried it and to get some reviews.

I live in the uk and argos has them for about 12.99

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Do a search a few members use them for occluding amazon uk has a better one for about the same price

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
You know, I think if you just wear some leggings and a long sleeved shirt, socks and gloves you'd get similar results...

·
Registered
286 Posts
My sister was just telling me that she'd bought one about 3 weeks and said to have seen magical results within 2weeks of using it as it definately helped the skin absorb hq creams/lotion deeply.. am jus about to order mine on ebay too the lowest one is about £5.55...its also said to be very popular amongst Athletes such as boxers and wrestlers who use the suits to shed pounds quickly when they have matches coming up.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Its more intense than wearing clothing. Apparently the sweat literally pours off you when you take them off. I would advise against sleeping in them just use them and go for a walk or while you exercise and then take em off! Better safe than sorry

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Its more intense than wearing clothing. Apparently the sweat literally pours off you when you take them off. I would advise against sleeping in them just use them and go for a walk or while you exercise and then take em off! Better safe than sorry
Damn! So what stops the body from overheating and becoming dehydrated?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Damn! So what stops the body from overheating and becoming dehydrated?
I don't think they expect you to have them on for more than a couple hours on the outside, also some reviews recommend you have water on hand. Remember this suit is targeted for weight loss/people that work out. I think having it on for an hour should really do it especially if you incorporate some exercise.

Its just an insulated nylon jogging suit

·
Registered
149 Posts
ye^^^i think its mainly for losing water weight which would explain the whole athlete thing(?) but i don't think it really makes much of an impact on actual physical fat loss (might wrong though lol)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My sister was just telling me that she'd bought one about 3 weeks and said to have seen magical results within 2weeks of using it as it definately helped the skin absorb hq creams/lotion deeply.. am jus about to order mine on ebay too the lowest one is about £5.55...its also said to be very popular amongst Athletes such as boxers and wrestlers who use the suits to shed pounds quickly when they have matches coming up.
could you post a link for the suna suit that is really cheap

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I don't think they expect you to have them on for more than a couple hours on the outside, also some reviews recommend you have water on hand. Remember this suit is targeted for weight loss/people that work out. I think having it on for an hour should really do it especially if you incorporate some exercise.

Its just an insulated nylon jogging suit
Ohhh ok just an hour, that's not bad at all.

I haven't even looked at the links but I imagined some crazy inflated space suit looking thing and people sleeping next to their husbands/boyfriends with it LOL!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ohhh ok just an hour, that's not bad at all.

I haven't even looked at the links but I imagined some crazy inflated space suit looking thing and people sleeping next to their husbands/boyfriends with it LOL!!
can imagine that, that would definatley put your man off. infact that would be a great idea instaed of using the excuse that you got a headache and dont feel like you know what . you could pull out your sauna suit instead lol

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
can imagine that, that would definatley put your man off. infact that would be a great idea instaed of using the excuse that you got a headache and dont feel like you know what . you could pull out your sauna suit instead lol

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well i brought the sauna suit and OH MY GOD ITS UGLY
but it works i first wore at night and when i walk in the morning i was soaking
gross but in the morning my skin looked SO MUCH LIGHTER AND SMOOTH. i have been doing this for three days now. i plan to use over the weekend. the sana suit really makes you sweat whuch is great for the occuslaion method i think thats how you spell it anyway. its great method to soak your skin with your lightening cream.
my body is so much lighter than my face its shocking
but i need to even out. i would recommend a sauna suit

1 - 20 of 85 Posts