Skin Care Talk banner
41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Its not going too bad thanks. No major progress just gradually becoming more even. I havent redarkened which is good. Im currently using the carolight mix as a lightener at the moment and when that finishes im going to compound my own hq. But I promised myself I would wait till one product is finished before I buy/use another, ive spend so much money already.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
hahah i need to promise that to myself i swear! well at least ur even and not redarkening!
which is great!!
ill keep u all updated with HQ 10!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
thankyou ur making me so excited
i want it to arrive today haha but it won't come until next thursday or friday i guess :/ blah!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
^ just a question hun do u were it right after applying ur lotions and all? and sleep with it?
Hiya babes yes make sure you put on straight away after you apply cream. you can wear through the night if you can
or wear through the day or exercise. i wear after work and and at bed. in the morning i am soaking i have to have a shower thats how bad it is. Now i know why when i went to jamaacia that some women put the creams on and wear tracksuits because it causes the skin to wet and the skin to penetrate deeper into the skin.even though its so hot in jamacia they still look light.
i am neraly about my goal i
Thank you jesus

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
tonia
mwahahahaha im glad when i wear it no one will see and that to bed
hahahah

dais!!!!!!!
im hella excited!!
ru tellinh me in 4 days ur at ur goal??!! if so wow!!!
and wow true that jamacians can be light skinned now i know their secret

·
Registered
162 Posts
LOOOOL I can imagine my mum coming to wake me up in the morning and shouting 'WHATS IS THIS???????'.
I couldn't get away with it.
I start uni in sept when I move to campus and have my own space I might just try this but for now LOL nahhhhhh

·
Registered
908 Posts
You don't really need the sauna suit. I use my winter jogging suit and make sure everything is tuck in and covered up. I even use my wrist sweat bands on top of my sleeve around my wrist to make sure it's secure and I sleep in it nightly and still get the same result. I use double sock and tuck in my pants leg in the socks. It takes getting used to, even with the AC running all night it's hot like hell. It helps cream penetrate better and my exfoliation process easier because dead comes off without much effort. I use regular clothes because sauna suit tears very easily IMO and I will be at Wal-Mart weekly spending more money.

I am glad it's working for you daisy! Keep up the good work ladies.

@ Tonia, I can just see mom saying off to rehab you go young lady from catching you in a sauna suit. Lol..

·
Registered
162 Posts
LOL Daisy ^_^
I know I will try this one day some day sounds rather cool but its just cos it's SO ugly and odd. My mum already raises her eyebrows at my socks and thinks im 'insane' with my gloves.

Oh sweet jesus imagine a sauna suit!!! Thats deffo a flight back to nigeria!

41 - 60 of 85 Posts