Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
tonia
mwahahahaha im glad when i wear it no one will see and that to bed
hahahah

dais!!!!!!!
im hella excited!!
ru tellinh me in 4 days ur at ur goal??!! if so wow!!!
and wow true that jamacians can be light skinned now i know their secret
yea thats there trade secret lol its all good. yeah trust me it works just make sure you use a good soap let rest on skin for a bit and use a microfiber cloth. use ur lightening cream and retina. any ur good to Go.
I REALISE That youreally dont need expensive and loads of diffrent on your skin to really lighten. the key is to exfoliate,good lightening soap,retina and cream of your choice and wearing a sauna suit/occulassion method (its that how you spell it)
anyho thats it. it woking for me. nothing has ever worked for me in the past and i had really dark brown skin.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
tonia!
u will kill me

yeah tell me about it we gotta look good fro uni
i have a month tho :/ but still I'm doing it for my happiness not to impress people so i will continue it in uni
and get the results i want tho i really hope i get good results by sep! oh lordddd

·
Registered
162 Posts
xarax, eeek my skin HAS to be perfect before uni. I can NOT be know as the bleacher when I get there! When I get to uni Ill continue but now as much ^__^

gosh ahhhh can't deal with rumours etc.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
ahh daisy thank you ever so much for sharing ur experience ^__^

could i lease ask u what was ur skin tone before and what is it now (use celebrities as an example)

tonia.. im i totally agree with u sweety!! but if u see my fb pic I'm light dark then light then dark (i think its to do with summer ?? so even if people think I'm bleaching **kiss my a*s** haha

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
u are more than welcome xarax my orginal shades is the shade of the model naioma cambell i have used lightening creams for ages and i have gotten my face to about the singer toni braxtonn on a good day lol. but nothing and i mean nothing has ever lighten my body it was so thick and stubborn my face looked light and my body looked awful so draker than my face. my face lightens quick even if i stop using creams for a bit the moment i start again it lightens but my body nothing. oh my body is really light.
Now its the other way around my body is lighter than my face. this is due to the glytone whic i love my creams and my suit. what is your complexion hun\\/

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Oh My Gosh xarax you are so funny i jsut looked at the link on ebay and i almost cried with laughter looooooooool hahahahah

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
ohh i see =) great! i will be buying glytone!! for sure now! also when u say ur lightening cream what one are you talking about hun?? the online mix?

do u use neprosone all over ur body and face?

well my face is hmm like cassias skin tone but my chest and legs like a shade lighter then my back and stomach brown
all kinda shades lol! yeah my face is lighter then the whole body!

and
trust me i will buy that one day XD if my body is very light and face is dark after using that suit then ill buy this face thing XD

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
ohh i see =) great! i will be buying glytone!! for sure now! also when u say ur lightening cream what one are you talking about hun?? the online mix?

do u use neprosone all over ur body and face?

well my face is hmm like cassias skin tone but my chest and legs like a shade lighter then my back and stomach brown
all kinda shades lol! yeah my face is lighter then the whole body!

and
trust me i will buy that one day XD if my body is very light and face is dark after using that suit then ill buy this face thing XD
Hi Xarax i am just using neprosone on the body its tooo strong for the face.
I was using neu claire too strong.I am looking to find a 10 hq for a resonable price. but no luck and they dont sell 10 hq in the uk
how are yoy getting on with your regime.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
but what is neprosone hun??

and what is new claire??

i know they don't sell HQ 10 in UK
which is very sad!!

I'm getting on ok hun its been 4 days no lightening yet tho face seems brighter!

I'm gone buy glytone this friday! then add it to my regimen

and maybe ill add neprosone?

how about urself sweety?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
omg!! i didn't know its a steroids!! thanks sweet heart lol i was thinking its a whitening gel??

what if i use to with ra on my hands? knuckles and toes tho?? would that be a good idea lemme tell u my feeds are like DARK!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
check out ondine sticky post . she goes into detail about her method. retina must be use to countreact the side effects of steriods. Even so i dont think u used for a long time.
i know what you mean my feet were dark it looked like my feet belonged to someone lol. My feet and hands have lightend but the knuckles are still dark ia plan to use gloves at night.
why dont you get a plastic bag and out your feet and wear socks at night?. This method it does work and you can do this with your hands so your cream can penetrate quicker and deepe.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
i have ordered some latex socks hun! mwahahah stop laughing at me alright
I'm all LATEX

so ondine method i remember was HQ+ra+neop?!! do u mix all this together in ur palm and then apply?

·
Registered
474 Posts
wow!!! yall have the whole arsenal!!! lool

that sauna suit is such a great idea especially for people like me that cant peel easily.
I even used glytone, which is know to be strong, non stop for a month without getting burned or seeing any peeling

I'm now using DCL and noticed that im only peeling in warm places like under+between my boobs, between my thighs and inside my arms. So that suit will definitely help me in other places!

thanks yall for telling us about this, let us know how it goes
xx

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
i have ordered some latex socks hun! mwahahah stop laughing at me alright
I'm all LATEX

so ondine method i remember was HQ+ra+neop?!! do u mix all this together in ur palm and then apply?
Hi xarax you are so funny, now thats what i am talking about you go girl you teking this to a another level latex socks
where did you get them from? i wanna get some?

Toni is right neprosone is really strong and should be used retina. i never put this on my face just my body. regime is going great but i started to scartch my skins and now i have scratch marks on my body how do i get rid of this?

61 - 80 of 85 Posts