Skin Care Talk banner

Sauna suit

32K views 84 replies 21 participants last post by  Dulce mulatica 
#1 ·
I was wondering has anyone used a sauna suit to help the skin to asbord your lightening cream? i thinking of using this method. i would like to hear form anyone who has tried it and to get some reviews.

I live in the uk and argos has them for about 12.99

See less See more
#5 ·
You know, I think if you just wear some leggings and a long sleeved shirt, socks and gloves you'd get similar results...

#7 ·
My sister was just telling me that she'd bought one about 3 weeks and said to have seen magical results within 2weeks of using it as it definately helped the skin absorb hq creams/lotion deeply.. am jus about to order mine on ebay too the lowest one is about £5.55...its also said to be very popular amongst Athletes such as boxers and wrestlers who use the suits to shed pounds quickly when they have matches coming up.

#8 ·
Its more intense than wearing clothing. Apparently the sweat literally pours off you when you take them off. I would advise against sleeping in them just use them and go for a walk or while you exercise and then take em off! Better safe than sorry

#20 ·
well i brought the sauna suit and OH MY GOD ITS UGLY
but it works i first wore at night and when i walk in the morning i was soaking
gross but in the morning my skin looked SO MUCH LIGHTER AND SMOOTH. i have been doing this for three days now. i plan to use over the weekend. the sana suit really makes you sweat whuch is great for the occuslaion method i think thats how you spell it anyway. its great method to soak your skin with your lightening cream.
my body is so much lighter than my face its shocking
but i need to even out. i would recommend a sauna suit

#24 ·
i have been using neprosone and retina and i recently added neu claire. im looking to stop neu claire. i feel that it makes the cream penetrate deeper into the skin. this is my regime i wash my skin with my likas soap and microfiber cloth gently. wait 20 mins then i apply my creams then i put my suit on and i wear it to bed. and trust me you will be shocked. i would recomend to use retina its really good what are you using?

#25 ·
oh cool!
I'm using just started using HQ 10 and retina a but i wash my body with likes soap i have never use the cloth thing whats that? and what does it do

and trust me i can't wait to use the sauna suit
even if i can wear it 4 days a week at night I'm happy hehe i might also wear it the days i stay in (but depends how hot it is) LOL

#26 ·
its really hot i have it on now it looks awful not a look you wanna be showing anyone lol but i am stunned at how much it causes you to sweat. how are you getting on with hw 10 ? where did you get it from? its a cloth that is gently but it exfoiltae your skin. it cost me about 2 pounds on ebay type in microfiber cloth on ebay. it also good for rough skin and acne scarring. whats your regime> and your colour shade? x

#27 ·
well at least ur getting good results =) ps how do u use the cloth just rub it on skin?

i started it yesterday my hq 10 so far it goes on well... and lets see what happens in 2 months time lol!

my regimen is HQ 10 and ra at night same in day and wash my body with likes soap.. taking msm and vit c.. and mm i use vita serum over my HQ 10 just on my face

I DONT GO OUT WITH HQ ON THO! i apply ra 3 times a week and rest of the days DCL 15% thats all

#28 ·
thats sounds like a good regime yea when i used the cloth on my body i later my skin with likas soap and cloth and then rinse oh yea i let the soap stay on my skin for abit before i wash it off. as for my face i wet the cloth and rub ny face gently and then i wash my face with likas soap and cloth. i didnt like it at first but i love it now its not to abrasive especially as iam using lactic peel once a week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.