Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
First of all - I'm new here, so... hey

Second of all - I'm 17 years old, and for a pretty long while now (not sure when I really started paying attention to it, though), I've had this... weird patch of skin on the side of my hand. By "the side of my hand" I mean the part that always leans on the paper whenever you write something, sort of like the continuation of the pinky finger (from a side view). Anyway, I really don't know what it is, but there's just this patch of skin there that is thick, extremely dry, kind of peeling (lots of white flecks there), with random red dots and lines in it. It's not painful, but it's really irritating whenever I'm aware of it (once I forget about it then I don't notice it for a while).

I tried to take a picture of it, but I guess the quality wasn't good enough because you couldn't really see much beyond a bit of the red spots.

Anyway, any idea what it could be? I used to have eczema in the past, but that was like... 3 years ago, I think? And I got rid of it, so I don't know. My left hand is totally fine, by the way.

Thanks in advance for any help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts