Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've heard some people on here said that lots of places make fake reviews to advertise.....how do i find out if they do or not?
how would you?
thanks
i just want to make sure that the places i buy from are not scams and are telling the truth!
oh and if you have any places that scam please tell me!
thanks again!

·
Administrator
33,762 Posts
You just have to be careful. Do some investigating. Always look for product reviews on makeupalley before buying something. And go with your gut feeling!! If it sounds too good to be true, chances are it isn't true at all!! Just my own opinion.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Christie -- there is a thread listing scamming/dishonest web sites on the forum. Gymrat gave good advice.

If you're still unsure Google the product and if people have been scammed sometimes you will be directed to a blogging site about the product.

On the internet it's best to use caution because unless you clean your computer data with a product such as Webroot, your credit card number as well as your personal data remains in your computer. You should have a good security system on your computer as well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
What is scamming to you? Fake reviews to advertise, how do you know that they are fake reviews? Sometimes
listening to your gut feeling is the best. This is what happened when you listen to too many people saying things that you tend to believe if you hear or see it too many times. Here's the list of scamming trade that you need to watch out for, Advertising, marketing strategies are irrelevant. Stop the ignorance, do your own research & start listening to your own gut feeling.

1. take your money and run
2. sell products that never work
3. does not disclosed complete ingredients on the label

If these 3 are present, then be my guest, they are a scammer!

i've heard some people on here said that lots of places make fake reviews to advertise.....how do i find out if they do or not?
how would you?
thanks
i just want to make sure that the places i buy from are not scams and are telling the truth!
oh and if you have any places that scam please tell me!
thanks again!

·
Registered
35 Posts
First it will be helpful to get the best benefit out of a product by researching ingredients.
Learn what ingredients on a skin care label is used for. When looking for skin care lines and products compare reputable companies for quality products. Need more information-Profile source

1 - 7 of 7 Posts